ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

3f60a5a041b3170bbcf29451f906849d.jpg

Good evening. I'm in the last stage of cooking some baby back ribs. Taking them off at 1900 regardless. New potatoes and baked beans will round out tonight's dinner.

All those cars were rear wheel drive Bev. What do I win?

well, not what i was going for, but you're correct
gave SC the last brownie
son ate the last two choco chip cookies

sorry friend, I got nuthin - next time though, mmkay?

I was in Bogota, Columbia in 1974. There is a huge tax that has to be paid on any car that is imported, so that is why the cars are rebuilt over and over. As I recall there was a street there and for a couple of blocks that were engine shops, transmission shops, interior shops, exterior and all of the other stuff. Our guide sported a '55 Pontiac. The interior and exterior was like new. Whenever he would park that thing he would take the windshield wiper, an item that waifs would steal readily. A quick dollar perhaps. We stayed at The Tecandama Hotel. There was no heat or air-conditioning, It's always about 65 degrees. Two classes of people, rich and poor. No middle class.
Ford shipped the tooling for the Falcon down to Argentina. I was there in '89.......Falcons all over the roads

Ribs were good enough to eat too much. I had some rub left over from the butts last weekend so I put that on them. It's pretty spicy. After two hours I pulled them off and brushed on some honey and coated them with brown sugar, wrapped them in foil and put them back on for two more hours. Took them out of the foil and brushed on some of the bbq sauce I made at the same time as the rub. Let em go for an hour uncoverd, pull em off and let them rest for about a half hour under foil.

All ribs are good, some are just better than others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT