ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

13882184_1166309893411510_5107901413810613393_n.jpg

I've been awake since 1200 yesterday. Actually 1158. Only got 4 hours the night before. Couldn't go to sleep last night because, well, because life sucks sometimes. Now I need to stay up until around 2200 tonight so I can get back on track.

Heading to Bardstown tomorrow morning to pick up something from a bakery, a butcher shop, and a distillery. Also going to pick up a gift certificate for a restaurant. Might hit a couple of antique stores and make a day of it.

@AustinTXCat

This is interesting. Having lived in TX for a few years would have never thought I would see this from the most conservative paper in the state.

Link

And now this today.

Link
As we speak, I'm listening to the news while this subject is debated between two pundits. Definitely a shocker. DMN has endorsed Republicans for something like 70 years.

Actually, Waco Tribune is arguably the most conservative paper in Texas. See Baylor University. When the biker gang shootout massacre and interments occurred last year, Waco Trib assumed a very measured approach regarding the matter.

Icky! Are you going to end up okay?? M&A shuffle is always stressful.
Thanks, I believe so.

Our agency, at 17,000-strong statewide, has been absorbed by our 13,000-member parent. The merger -- 'transformation' as they call it -- began September 1st. I'm responsible for several areas. Printing is one. Authentication processes for the printers differ between agencies. My Point Of Contact has no clue what's going on. It only gets better.

More horror stories pending, no doubt.

I'm heading out soon. Hadorn's bakery opens at 0700. Need to get there before they run out of Yum Yum's. Wife wants me to bring her a couple of them, and that will be a noble deed on my part, but the trip to Hadorn's is mainly to have a donut and a cup of coffee out front with the old dudes that gather to talk about weather and politics. Good times.

See ya this afternoon.

I'm heading out soon. Hadorn's bakery opens at 0700. Need to get there before they run out of Yum Yum's. Wife wants me to bring her a couple of them, and that will be a noble deed on my part, but the trip to Hadorn's is mainly to have a donut and a cup of coffee out front with the old dudes that gather to talk about weather and politics. Good times.

See ya this afternoon.

We old dudes know how to talk.

Enjoy your day Ymmot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT