ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I love Sam Elliot, LOL

Ok, guess I'm up
Name this movie -and it's Leading Man
ToSirWithLove2.jpg
To Sir With Love. Sidney Portia (sp)

Damn this thread has picked up the pace lately. I can't catch up.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm dealing with the last month of construction of restaurant in a historic district. Hoping no more hurdles.

Wish I knew a Contractor that knew the seismic code on drop ceilings. Need a few clarifications

@Bkocats dad looked like Sam Elliot till his late 40s. Now he looks like Kenny Rodgers before the plastic surgery My mom even after divorce always said Sam and dad were brothers with that mustache I told her I didn't want her to expand on her comments

Football is upon us. Let's hope for a great start to give us a fix and hope before BB season. It seams so many times after five games everyone hoping for BB to start

Last edited:
Me and old lady discussed BBQ today. We're jumping into this soon.

Problem is I've evolved into less of a meat eater. For some reason, I just can't get into the carnivore thing like years past.

I had left over ribeye for breakfast yesterday. Meat is easier on my digestion it seems then higher carb foods.

Austin, we all change as we get older. I would never eat mac and cheese and now it is one of my favored.

The only thing that has not changed is my love for the female form. Holy mackeral they still get my attention.

reckon I'm going to flea market at the fairgrounds. Been a long time since I been to one..
then off to the new costco
breakfast somewhere this morning...WTH knows..
feeders supply for dog feed, man they eat a lot..Taste of the wild is not cheap!
game night...gonna be a good test and it can go either way but I will put the curse on and predict a 10 point win for da Cats!

I had left over ribeye for breakfast yesterday. Meat is easier on my digestion it seems then higher carb foods.

Austin, we all change as we get older. I would never eat mac and cheese and now it is one of my favored.

The only thing that has not changed is my love for the female form. Holy mackeral they still get my attention.
+1 on mac & cheese. Lately, I've been devouring some pasta salads full of feta cheese and sprinkled sprinkled with olive oil.

+2 on the females. :cool2:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT