ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

7a825efa400c71579975a62e27c298dd.jpg

+1 on mac & cheese. Lately, I've been devouring some pasta salads full of feta cheese and sprinkled sprinkled with olive oil.

+2 on the females. :cool2:

I make a Greek Salad every time my wife agrees to eat it. Olive oil, romaine, a little cucumber, ripe olives, onions, parmesan cheese tossed in a common bowl and then feta (sprinkled on just before serving).

edit: damn posted before I was finished..... I also love pasta salads. The seven layer salad my wife fixes occasionally is fantastic. I love the green peas.

Then the women.....................

Won't be able to watch the game until tomorrow morning. I'm not wearing anything tonight that will identify me as a UK fan. Hopefully I can make it through the night and not hear the score.

I purposefully will not watch the game tonight. Tomorrow I will only watch the game after the Cats have won. I vowed last year after several losses to teams that I felt were inferior that I would not watch the games live this year. I am going to keep my word.

After 60 years of watching UK football I can't handle it anymore.

I purposefully will not watch the game tonight. Tomorrow I will only watch the game after the Cats have won. I vowed last year after several losses to teams that I felt were inferior that I would not watch the games live this year. I am going to keep my word.

After 60 years of watching UK football I can't handle it anymore.
You, my distinguished extraordinary Internet amigo, have a bad attitude.

Too far behind. Wife is on long break. She has more honey-dos than Walmart has peanuts. Been to Lowes twice already. Painting our deck that is about 15 years old. Used a cleaner on it yesterday. It's still drying. Wood is about shot. 22 by 34. Advice desired. FCC.

Depending on severity of damage.
GetAzureFile.aspx

You could also use Rustoleum 10X coating. Same type of stuff.

Last edited:
Today would have been my Dad's 86th birthday. My earliest memories involve Dad. One, I remember riding in his lap on a tractor while he broke ground for what had to be one of my grandparents last gardens. Dad was stripping tobacco at my grandparents in another memory. They had a turkey gobbler who was aggressive and would spur you. Mom and I were on the way to the barn when the turkey came at us. Dad came out, picked a rock and hit that turkey square in the head when he threw the rock. Dad had a lot of common sense but was not a scholar. He drove a propane delivery truck for 36 years. He never made a lot of money but was careful in how they spent it. Always supportive of me, my sister and brother he went to our ballgames, band concerts and the like. He and Mom put us through college. COPD turned out to be his downfall. Smoking 2 packs of cigarettes for 40+ years took a real toll the last few years of his life. That didn't stop him from attending Ranger School Graduation of my oldest son in 2006, even though he could only take 3 or 4 steps at a time. He passed on June 26, 2009 about this time of day. At his visitation people were lined out the door in a 30 minute wait. I have only hoped to be half the man he was. The measure of a man's life is not the amount of monetary wealth he accumulates.

Today would have been my Dad's 86th birthday. My earliest memories involve Dad. One, I remember riding in his lap on a tractor while he broke ground for what had to be one of my grandparents last gardens. Dad was stripping tobacco at my grandparents in another memory. They had a turkey gobbler who was aggressive and would spur you. Mom and I were on the way to the barn when the turkey came at us. Dad came out, picked a rock and hit that turkey square in the head when he threw the rock. Dad had a lot of common sense but was not a scholar. He drove a propane delivery truck for 36 years. He never made a lot of money but was careful in how they spent it. Always supportive of me, my sister and brother he went to our ballgames, band concerts and the like. He and Mom put us through college. COPD turned out to be his downfall. Smoking 2 packs of cigarettes for 40+ years took a real toll the last few years of his life. That didn't stop him from attending Ranger School Graduation of my oldest son in 2006, even though he could only take 3 or 4 steps at a time. He passed on June 26, 2009 about this time of day. At his visitation people were lined out the door in a 30 minute wait. I have only hoped to be half the man he was. The measure of a man's life is not the amount of monetary wealth he accumulates.

I will raise a wee drab of bourbon in a toast to your dad tonight. Great memories.

"I have only hoped to be half the man he was. The measure of a man's life is not the amount of monetary wealth he accumulates."

Says it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT