ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

b5a2f57f274ca4927aa9c02c939da8fa.jpg

Fred, did you see that last interview/show that Roy Rogers and Dale Evans did? He talked about being in really good physical condition when he was turning out all of those Republic westerns. He said that he did his own stunts before he became a superstar.
Don, I can't remember if I di or not. When I seem him and two of his childhood friends in 84, 85 and maybe 86, he was still wiry and very agile so I'm pretty sure he could have did his own stunts. His class mates weren't as lucky, they were in a nursing home. They were a man and a woman. When the man came to the home, he threw a fit, Roy flew in from Californiia and came to the Nursing home and calmed him down. Down to earth to be such a big star.

Good morning D
headed out for the day - going to be a long one and I won't get to check in with you guys to see what's happening
This moving the parents thing - not fun at all; anticipate there will be a lot of tension and stress today. I worry about them
See y'all tonight

Don, I can't remember if I di or not. When I seem him and two of his childhood friends in 84, 85 and maybe 86, he was still wiry and very agile so I'm pretty sure he could have did his own stunts. His class mates weren't as lucky, they were in a nursing home. They were a man and a woman. When the man came to the home, he threw a fit, Roy flew in from Californiia and came to the Nursing home and calmed him down. Down to earth to be such a big star.
An old family friend from Brownsville, KY was one of the sons of the pioneers, who sang with Roy and were in the movies with him. His name was Slim Dossey. My uncle Roy and Slim were life long friends. Slim died in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. He sang till he died.

I doubt it. Smart money says we continue to struggle against the run and especially against mobile QB's.
The people I know that watched them this summer thinks the offense is more fluid and the defense is still a wok in progress. A couple of them said that a few of our rushers have a big upside though. I took that t me they could show improvement as the season moves on. Like others I feel this first game is a must win to have a shot at a decent season.

An old family friend from Brownsville, KY was one of the sons of the pioneers, who sang with Roy and were in the movies with him. His name was Slim Dossey. My uncle Roy and Slim were life long friends. Slim died in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. He sang till he died.
When I was in the fire house with Roy, (every one of the old folks there called him Len) there was guy there who looked older then Roy who sang harmony on some songs Roy sang like maybe he had done so before. I think he was just a local guy though.

I was way behind, slept through a lot.

Of course the first game is very important if we are going to have a decent season. They all are. We need to win the ul game this year. There isn't a whole lot of talent in state, but it would make it easier to get some of it if we could turn the page on the ul crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT