ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

gary-larson-far-side.jpg
[roll]

This is Tamara Ecclestone. Her father is Bernie Ecclestone who owns the Formula One group. She is personally worth 3.9 BILLION dollars. I'm not materialistic, I would find her attractive is she was only worth 1 billion.
22-Tamara-Ecclestone-384x512.jpg
If she only owned that swim suit I would find her attractive. Geewhiz and holy shit. I like big boobs and black hair.

Tonsils swollen, especially the left one. Probably going to have to come out at some point soon. She is tiny but has large tonsils on a good day. So when infected, it almost cuts her wind off. Really have to watch that cause it could get bad in a hurry. FCC.
What does her Pediatrician say?

Tonsils swollen, especially the left one. Probably going to have to come out at some point soon. She is tiny but has large tonsils on a good day. So when infected, it almost cuts her wind off. Really have to watch that cause it could get bad in a hurry. FCC.

my youngest was the same - got his out at age 4 because they ended up staying so swollen they were almost touching in the back.
If the pediatrician says do it then I'd go ahead and have it done. Be better for her in the long run

When we were kids the doctors took them out at 4-6 years old. I remember the sore throat to this day. Ether. Dad and a nurse held me down as the doctor poured the Ether. The Ether fumes seemed cold.
I was in that age group where the thought was you just leave them alone. I still get tonsilitis and strep on a fairly regular basis, but if i were to have the surgery now, it'd be a day or two in the hospital for me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT