ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Already took care of Mr. Chipmunk. He is playing with his new friends on a farm down the road. But thanks.

A farm down the road, eh? [pfftt]

"Animal navigation has long been something of a black box for scientists. The mystery of how nonhumans—without benefit of maps, language or GPS—manage to find their way from place to place, often over very great distances, presented itself anew recently when a dog walked 11 miles from its new home to return to a former foster owner. The feat was especially remarkable because the dog had been taken to its new location by car and had to find its way back on foot—meaning it hadn’t had a chance to learn the route. Even more impressive was the 2013 tale of the geolocating cat that had been lost and found its way home after a journey of two months and 200 miles. So how do animals manage such prodigious—and precise—feats of travel?"

tonight's dinner:
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sour cream mashed potatoes
Corn on the cob
green beans

Heeeey Gramma, What's fer supper?

3c0122b1919924a7b7a667ec08a24623.jpg

Just mowed our backyard.

Anybody else ever see dogs bite at lawnmower tires? Our English Shepherd, Summer, bites at lawnmower tires, even when the mower is turned off, yet when I touch it. If I step away from the mower, she leaves it alone. My theory is she views the mower as a threat to me.
Back when I was a kid. I had a boxer that did that. He would chase the car and bite at the car tires too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT