ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

What I was referring to was when Henry Hill was narrating what prison life was like when they were cooking fancy meals in Goodfellas ......... he talks about Paulie slicing the garlic thin ......... They made that up. It does not do that when you slice it thin.
I slice it thinly, but so I can mince it finer. For a sauce I don't want to actually SEE garlic when I'm done cooking. If I'm sautéing onions, garlic, and some peppers or something, I don't mince it as finely.

I don't know how free lunches work here, but I know someone that works with a lot of at risk kids in a school. She says that the kids that get free lunch sometimes that is all they have to eat that day.

I know that about a year ago there was a volunteer deal in my town to provide a free lunch during the summer for kids. Just show up and eat. As far as I know there is no govt money involved.

I'm pretty conservative on most issues, but I have no problems with using my tax dollars to feed kids. Too bad we can't bring back orphanages.

I was a big fan of SOA - loved Katey Sagal as Gemma. Talk about a different role than Peg Bundy!
She's done a lot of good stuff; love her voice
I haven't watched one episode of SOA yet. Keep telling my wife that we need to watch it. There are so many good shows on nowadays, not concerned about any of them. My tv is playing classic rock right now with no moving pictures. Two channel stereo as well. That is best, I'm finishing up a half fifth of Tito's at the moment. Finished the vodka and the tonic water on the same drink. It's the little things, ya know?

I don't know how free lunches work here, but I know someone that works with a lot of at risk kids in a school. She says that the kids that get free lunch sometimes that is all they have to eat that day.

I know that about a year ago there was a volunteer deal in my town to provide a free lunch during the summer for kids. Just show up and eat. As far as I know there is no govt money involved.

I'm pretty conservative on most issues, but I have no problems with using my tax dollars to feed kids. Too bad we can't bring back orphanages.
Some kids would be much better off and have a better chance at life. Of course that would be Communism.

6b1bd44b4ad91ab21bf171f6691a168c.jpg

Thank you. So now Taco Bell is going to suffer consequences because one of their employees refused to serve police officers. Based upon my life experiences and common sense, I know a lot more about that situation than the article revealed.
Why are you keeping the rest of the story a secret?[/QUOTE]
You know the same thing I do Don. That bitch learned every thing she knows from her part time mother who learned every thing she knows from hers. Those were white cops and she is an oppressed black female. She has been conditioned to think that cops are the enemies. Cops are my friends. Because they protect me from people like the stupid bitch that wouldn't serve them. Pardon my French.

Thank you. So now Taco Bell is going to suffer consequences because one of their employees refused to serve police officers. Based upon my life experiences and common sense, I know a lot more about that situation than the article revealed.[/QUOTE]

Employees spitting on Taco Bell food would probably improve its taste. Quit eating there a few years ago. I think they make their torrtilos out of sawdust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT