ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

They dumb da dumb dumb. Non compos mentis.
I suffer from Non compos mentis but I like cops.

We are seeing the results of the attacks at the highest levels on police. President Obama took umbrage at a black Harvard professor being arrested by a white police officer earlier in his presidency. The support of Travon Martin only because he was a black man killed by a non-black man and the statement “he could have been my son”. The Ferguson, MO actions his Attorney General took in basically defending a felonious thug. After that, the black thugs think they have the privilege to break the law. Now every time a black man is killed we have riots. It is like 1968 again.

Baltimore threw their police department under the bus because a black heroin dealer died after being arrested. It did not matter that many in the Baltimore police department are black just that they were police. Now we see more and more police shot at or killed than before. It is horrible and it is from all this race baiting crap. Black people need police yet the black leaders attack or simply won’t support police. I don’t understand it.

Why are you keeping the rest of the story a secret?
You know the same thing I do Don. That bitch learned every thing she knows from her part time mother who learned every thing she knows from hers. Those were white cops and she is an oppressed black female. She has been conditioned to think that cops are the enemies. Cops are my friends. Because they protect me from people like the stupid bitch that wouldn't serve them. Pardon my French.[/QUOTE]
Well said and I agree 100%.

• Good Morning, Y'all.
  • 77º in Johns Creek. Hazy. IFR right this minute.
  • Blood Sugar = 120. Weight = 229. Ate poorly yesterday. 2 Snicker bars. Big meal. Cheese and crackers just before bed. Bad boy.
  • Wednesday again. Hump Day for most. Time flies.
  • My lawn service does a good job. They cleaned up the mess that the fallen limb made the other day. I wish Mr. Gomez was in the tree business.
  • Are you seeing any racial unrest in your town? Don't feel good about race relations in this country.
  • Tranquilizer darts.
  • Rivals cutting up.
    The following error occurred:
  • "It's too hard." "I'm not doing this at night. I'll quit." "I need a raise."
  • That's it.

557dd2688ded09a38c5baeec91cf0ddc.jpg

good morning D
the house is quite chilly this morning -thermostat programmed to save energy costs, but much cooler outside this morning. It'll warm up
Irritated....no highly ticked......at school bus system here in my county. They screwed up, yesterday, and my youngest had to walk from the HS to the MS by himself carrying his trombone. HS & MS ride home on buses together; there is a shuttle from the MS to the HS for the kids to get on their buses to go home. Had his trombone, nothing was said when he got on the shuttle - but the bus driver when he got to the HS said he couldn't get on. So he had to walk back a half mile. Very scary for my 11 yr old, not to mention very unsafe. This momma went into mother bear mode - it wasn't pretty.
Looking like CI did another update - ugh
How is everyone?

good morning D
the house is quite chilly this morning -thermostat programmed to save energy costs, but much cooler outside this morning. It'll warm up
Irritated....no highly ticked......at school bus system here in my county. They screwed up, yesterday, and my youngest had to walk from the HS to the MS by himself carrying his trombone. HS & MS ride home on buses together; there is a shuttle from the MS to the HS for the kids to get on their buses to go home. Had his trombone, nothing was said when he got on the shuttle - but the bus driver when he got to the HS said he couldn't get on. So he had to walk back a half mile. Very scary for my 11 yr old, not to mention very unsafe. This momma went into mother bear mode - it wasn't pretty.
Looking like CI did another update - ugh
How is everyone?
Get after their azz, Mom.

It's a bear! It's a train, It's a run a way truck~ It's whizzed off Bev!
Good morning D, yep those folks carrying a trombone are putting that bus driver in a position to prove that he is in charge, doesn't matter if it is dangerous to abandon a child. Bev, I would take that higher up the school's food chain.

I was so broke one time that I actually had my utilities cut off nine times. Then I got this idea of flipping houses without doing work and without money. I wrote a best-selling book about how to do it. If you will call me, I will send you a copy of my best-selling book absolutely free. Call Jenny at 1-900-867-5309.

It's a bear! It's a train, It's a run a way truck~ It's whizzed off Bev!
Good morning D, yep those folks carrying a trombone are putting that bus driver in a position to prove that he is in charge, doesn't matter if it is dangerous to abandon a child. Bev, I would take that higher up the school's food chain.
oh I did......thought about it more, got ticked off more - made a few more phone calls and emails. If I'm not satisfied with whatever action is taken, I will call my attorney.
Let me be clear - I DO understand the restrictions of what can be taken on the bus. The buses are all full, so I get instruments that cannot be comfortably held on the lap during the ride shouldn't go home on the bus; other restricted items are things like lacrosse sticks, baseball bats, football pads & helmets, etc . However, this was NOT made clear to students or parents at the beginning. Much worse, is no safeguards were in place in case of confusion. I also understand if the kids were older and already knew the ropes. But these people can't put all kids in a box and expect them to understand the unwritten rules as first year middle schoolers. And to treat a 6th grader the same as an 8th grader is ridiculous. My child is much more important than any bus driver on a freaking power trip.

If you owe over $5,000 in credit card debt, the credit card companies don't want you to know that you don't have to pay the entire amount that you owe. Call Deadbeat Cardholders at 1-800-867-5309. Ask for Jenny. We will give you this secret and it will not harm your credit.

Don't you just hate it when people extend credit to you so you can get their products or services now instead of later ACTUALLY INSIST YOU PAY FOR THEM as you agreed to? How greedy and mean of them! You shouldn't have to pay them and, for a fee, we'll get to work to see that you don't have to.

*I had an ex son-in-law who ran up $65K in credit card debt, filed bankruptcy and walked away from it (back when you could pull stuff like that off).

Last edited:
Don has started a side business.

Trash Cans R US. "You got the Trash.........We got the Can"
No, the exact same thing happened to me. That little varmint gnawed under my garage door and gnawed a hole in the birdseed plastic bag. I bought the metal can and that defeated those little guys. They multiply like mice.

afternoon, D.
Got an apology so far, and a promise that "action" will be taken. I responded that I want to be informed of said action. We'll see what happens.
Have gotten into a habit of taking a nap in the afternoons. This is not a good habit - stuff not getting done.
Cup of coffee is definitely in order

oh I did......thought about it more, got ticked off more - made a few more phone calls and emails. If I'm not satisfied with whatever action is taken, I will call my attorney.
Let me be clear - I DO understand the restrictions of what can be taken on the bus. The buses are all full, so I get instruments that cannot be comfortably held on the lap during the ride shouldn't go home on the bus; other restricted items are things like lacrosse sticks, baseball bats, football pads & helmets, etc . However, this was NOT made clear to students or parents at the beginning. Much worse, is no safeguards were in place in case of confusion. I also understand if the kids were older and already knew the ropes. But these people can't put all kids in a box and expect them to understand the unwritten rules as first year middle schoolers. And to treat a 6th grader the same as an 8th grader is ridiculous. My child is much more important than any bus driver on a freaking power trip.
Write a letter to the editor. Let the towns folks know that they left an 11 yo child on the street.

afternoon, D.
Got an apology so far, and a promise that "action" will be taken. I responded that I want to be informed of said action. We'll see what happens.
Have gotten into a habit of taking a nap in the afternoons. This is not a good habit - stuff not getting done.
Cup of coffee is definitely in order

An apology is a good start, let them know that you are passing the word to other parents. To me that is important because some children don't have parents that watch out for them and the more that o makes the child a lot safer. I found this and it
11935035_827326324046783_6508918144641763066_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT