ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

image_4.jpeg

Been off here awhile, Fast read through a bunch of pages to catch up. Things seem great. Belated happy birthday to FCC. Bev and Don's Burma Shave routine brought a big smile, thanks. The guitar talk makes me sad that I let go of a 1957 Gibson a few years back. Sort of like letting go of an old friend.

Any way, just checking in. Take care D,

Our son's 2nd wife's father sang in his first backup group. She has one of Elvis's guitars. I picked it up to strum it one time, and she asked me to put it down.

[laughing]

Reminds me of a lady telling me she once had a conversation with the actor Pancho, the Cisco's Kid's partner. "Oh yeah? What did you two talk about?" I asked. "Nothing much. He just said, Hey kid, get down off that fence!"

Over/under on the number of guitars formerly owned by EP floating around out there?

I made the pilgrimage to Sun Studios a couple of years ago.

been to Sun several times..Graceland as well. My favorite is hangin out on Beale Street listening to some awesome music. Always hit Beale up when we go to Tunica.

Headin to Lagrange in a bit..pulling wire for a/c going into my buddies garage..

Changing garbage service. 4th time rumpke did not pickup my yard waste and nobodies garbage was picked up yesterday, hopefully they will pick it up today...had enough. I pay my bill on time and I expect my service to be on time as well..

Last edited:
been to Sun several times..Graceland as well. My favorite is hangin out on Beale Street listening to some awesome music. Always hit Beale up when we go to Tunica.

Headin to Lagrange in a bit..pulling wire for a/c going into my buddies garage..

Changing garbage service. 4th time rumpke did not pickup my yard waste and nobodies garbage was picked up yesterday, hopefully they will pick it up today...had enough. I pay my bill on time and I expect my service to be on time as wel...l
Suggestion: Leave the worker bees a Christmas gift. Like $20. I started that a few years ago. Those guys mark you if you do that. They will take anything we put out there.

Suggestion: Leave the worker bees a Christmas gift. Like $20. I started that a few years ago. Those guys mark you if you do that. They will take anything we put out there.

They get "first dibs" on all the good stuff I throw away...:):) They be pissed ever since I tried to sneak that bag of grass clippings in on regular garbage day..that's a big no no apparently..

• Good Morning, D-League.
  • 77º in Johns Creek. Hazy. IFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 82. Weight = 227.
  • Nice morning temperature-wise. Very pleasant.
  • Didn't know Bert was a private pilot.
  • TGIF. Have a good one.
  • The restaurant business is a tough one.
  • That's it. Over.

Ran out of money at 35 hours when my wife got pregnant the last time.

I loved flying. It was the second most exhilarating thing I ever did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT