ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Holy shit that sounds good. Can you make a mean shrimp n grits?
image_1.jpeg

I posted this about a month ago from wedding rehearsal we catered

evening D
been a long day so far - and it ain't over yet, LOL
Got my errands run, the youngest kid's orientation is over and now we're home. Still have dinner to make and clean up, and laundry to get started
My older son nearly got t-boned today because of some dumbass on his phone. This guy blew a red light; didn't even see Brenham until my son laid on the horn swerved out of the way.
No need to go anywhere tomorrow, nor do I have the grandbaby; in theory, I should get a lot of stuff done, right? [laughing]

evening D
been a long day so far - and it ain't over yet, LOL
Got my errands run, the youngest kid's orientation is over and now we're home. Still have dinner to make and clean up, and laundry to get started
My older son nearly got t-boned today because of some dumbass on his phone. This guy blew a red light; didn't even see Brenham until my son laid on the horn swerved out of the way.
No need to go anywhere tomorrow, nor do I have the grandbaby; in theory, I should get a lot of stuff done, right? [laughing]
Damn.

image_3.jpeg

Finished 2 inch thick concrete Bartop next to stain the floors.
I used to go to a bar around Sweetwater TN that was made of concrete. Concrete block building with concrete floor and a concrete bar. Owner told me that after the idiots had burned it down for the third time, he built it fireproof. I didn't go there or stay after the sun went down.

@wildcatdonf …what is the company that you use to spray for mosquitos? And what do they spray exactly? How many times a year do they spray? And do you have a pond or pool? (seems like i remember that you have a fancy Koi pond). And how long do you have to wait before your dog can go outside after they spray?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

USA! USA! USA!

Phelps has to be the greatest athlete we've sent to the Olympics, right? He won the 200m medley by two seconds. That's unheard of. This wasn't some group of guys at the muni pool who decide to have a little race. Those were the best in the world and he dogged them out.

22 golds and counting.

@wildcatdonf …what is the company that you use to spray for mosquitos? And what do they spray exactly? How many times a year do they spray? And do you have a pond or pool? (seems like i remember that you have a fancy Koi pond). And how long do you have to wait before your dog can go outside after they spray?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Arrow Exterminators. They spray once per month. The cost is about $65 p/m. It is not dangerous unless you are a mosquito, then it kills you. QB's idea. I haven't had a mosquito or noseeum bite since we started using this service. The first treatment is in May and the last one is in October. Hope this helps.

We are on the town square in the old post office building. Building codes have been rough but the local historical society has been really rough
I did some bidness one time with a real famous celebrity in Collierville. He had turned his RR over while driving under the influence of alcohol.

I like that bar.

Last edited:
Checking in ......... just got home ......... let me tell you this ......... had a couple of clients that were nude in his apartment pool. Yes, they were doing the deal right there in the pool. Arrested. And how was your day? Not as good as my clients I would guess. Cookies.
I counter with.......
Brownies

Day was purty good - very productive. Got ish done. Didn't do everything I said I needed to this evening though; but I did make club sammiches for dinner.

No nekkidness 'round here (as far as I know); but I'm sure lots o deals going down.

Checking in ......... just got home ......... let me tell you this ......... had a couple of clients that were nude in his apartment pool. Yes, they were doing the deal right there in the pool. Arrested. And how was your day? Not as good as my clients I would guess. Cookies.
Koko b ware used to live next door to me until his wife died.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT