ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

49Studebaker01-vi.jpg

Do you remember these, Chief & Bert?

Morning d!

Sunday mornin come down!
The 55 Chevys are badass! My car is being worked on so I went with a 2015 impala its amazing the features that change from a 2005 Malibu to a 2015 Impala lol
More shootings, this time in Austin Texas
2 more hours till I'm finally off

Over and out for now! Have a great day!

Bert has some bad ass bourbon. We'll need to outdo ourselves to do him any good. I'm drinking bulliet tonight. bet he has some.

What are you missing Bert?

I am missing a bunch. I don't know if you two have ever had Russell's Reserve Bourbon is fantastic and I have finished off my last bottle. Also Russell's Reserve Rye is fantastic. Blanton's is fantastic (it has the metal horse on the cork).

But if you guys show up I will provide the drink. It is just good to have friends over.

By the way, I talked to Joe B. Hall yesterday. I had not talked to him since basketball season was over. He is doing good but at soon to be 88 he can't do much physically. He still makes all the home games but the last NCAA game was the 2012 championship.

He absolutely loves Cal. He calls him John and he thinks UK will be competitive again this year. He has breakfast with John often. Joe still has a fantastic memory and we went over some of our times together. He is still lost without Katherine, but he was getting ready to have dinner with his great grand child. I love Joe B.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • Slept well.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic Joe going.
  • Blood Sugar = 91. Weight = 230.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. Pretty day going. VFR. We need rain badly.
  • Starving.
  • Bert got #68000. Free bail bond.
  • No grands.
  • Gathering figs after while.
  • Talking to JBH must be ultra cool.
  • I talked to him one time in Athens for about 10 minutes. Very friendly. Incredible memory of games.
  • Need birdseed and suet.
  • That's it.

mornin D
overslept for church today
School starts in two and a half weeks - so, youngest will be gone all day. Fun times. Dreading his school fees. Also, he's grown so much this summer NONE of his clothes really fit; gonna have to shop for him from the skin out. Then, school supplies. This might get expensive
At least it's a beautiful day out there - not as humid.
Hope all area well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT