ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Morning to all..
Maggi is really starting to settle in with her new home..Has learned the art of up and down on steps. Love watching her and Sayde play together, Maggi not a bit afraid of Sayde. She is staying inside with us during the nights and when we cannot watch her really really close because she has been in the pool twice...SMH
My wife and I were just talking about this the other night and so so true..

13879380_10210094334013044_6121853118173120396_n.jpg

Morning to all..
Maggi is really starting to settle in with her new home..Has learned the art of up and down on steps. Love watching her and Sayde play together, Maggi not a bit afraid of Sayde. She is staying inside with us during the nights and when we cannot watch her really really close because she has been in the pool twice...SMH
My wife and I were just talking about this the other night and so so true..

13879380_10210094334013044_6121853118173120396_n.jpg
There's some real truth right there.

Called an old high school friend yesterday. I probab;y told y'all about him. Last year he suddenly became unable to walk. First diagnosis was ALS. Felt terrible for him. At any rate he has learned that he does not have ALS, he is doing much better. He sounds better and is walking again. The new diagnosis is just as dismal. He has lewy body. Did you ever hear of that? Not much better, but better than having ALS. He was fun to grow up with. Poor kid like me.

<> Don...I have a cousin who was diagnosed with ALS two years ago. It's a bitch of a mofo.

<> Mash…i absolutely love cheesecake…topped w/ raspberries or strawberries is probably my favorite. Homemade Pie kitchen makes the best around here. But Havana Rumba used to have a mango cheesecake on their desert menu that was outstanding. Ate there last night and it wasn't on the menu. :thumbsdown:Booooooo.:thumbsdown:

Happy Saturday D. Porch. Coffee. Watching Turkeys destroying bugs. Gotta mow 4 yards today and all the trimming etc that goes with it. Will be an all day deal.

Wedding tonight.

Mom fell last night but shes ok. Shes 85 and weak and dizzy all the time. Doctor has her on BP meds. They seem to be wrecking havoc on her.

Summer vacation over. Had school stuff last week. Enrolled in college yet again. Hopefully this will be my last degree.

Bert wife absolutely loves working at Clarks. She says best work atmosphere she's ever been in. Good people.
Best wishes to your mom. Hope she feels better.

Called an old high school friend yesterday. I probab;y told y'all about him. Last year he suddenly became unable to walk. First diagnosis was ALS. Felt terrible for him. At any rate he has learned that he does not have ALS, he is doing much better. He sounds better and is walking again. The new diagnosis is just as dismal. He has lewy body. Did you ever hear of that? Not much better, but better than having ALS. He was fun to grow up with. Poor kid like me.

Not good Don. Form of dementia. Experience with that one.

Not good Don. Form of dementia. Experience with that one.
The good news is that he won't suffocate when his time comes. The bad news is that he won't know anything when his time comes. He said that the medication for lewy body makes his mind not normal. I am so sorry for him. He was an air force Captain and a successful attorney in Las Vegas. He lived the American Dream for a while.

He has been treated at the Mayo Clinic in Pittsburgh.

Wow, what a day. Cheesecake Day must be one of the top days.

What's your favorite kind of cheesecake? Mine would depend on the mood, or season. My two favorites would be a turtle cheesecake, and a plain one topped with real good strawberries. I cannot remember the last time I had cheesecake. I guess today would be the day to eat a piece.
+1. Top with good, fresh strawberries and thou hast my proverbial Achilles heal located. I can cookie monster an entire cheesecake in one sitting with absolutely zero reservations. Sad and unhealthy, but true.

Old lady and I are going to Sam's Club in a few. Time for more discounted Feta cheese.

:sunglasses:

Can't we just put a gate in that fence? I want to sit on that old bench and look at that nice big hosta garden for a second, yaknow? Can't we all just get along? It's relevant to life, imo. It was a good visual.

I can get along with anyone. Hell I held a political office for 10 years; however, there are a couple of the guys on that site that don't want to get alone with me.

Screw them. They are bastards.

Sorry for being nasty as hell but I get tired of adjusting to a bunch of stupid thugs.

I hope I don't get banned for that rant, but I am tired of guys like LEK. They can go get ******!

I can get along with anyone. Hell I held a political office for 10 years; however, there are a couple of the guys on that site that don't want to get alone with me.

Screw them. They are bastards.

Sorry for being nasty as hell but I get tired of adjusting to a bunch of stupid thugs.

I hope I don't get banned for that rant, but I am tired of guys like LEK. They can go get ******!

Let it go Bert. I have. In fact, I've come to care for the guy and would like to warn him to be careful when he goes home that his mother doesn't run from under the porch and bite his ankle. He's such a son.

+1. Top with good, fresh strawberries and thou hast my proverbial Achilles heal located. I can cookie monster an entire cheesecake in one sitting with absolutely zero reservations. Sad and unhealthy, but true.

Old lady and I are going to Sam's Club in a few. Time for more discounted Feta cheese.

:sunglasses:

Impressive. I think I could, but I have not tried. Pecan is a different story. It's less filling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT