ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yes?

I got Homemade brand choc chip cookie dough ice cream at the grocery this morning. It's dope. I don't need Blue Bell in my life. On the bottom of the Homemade carton it says "Made with pride by Mike N". How bout that!

While I was buying butter there was elderly lady doing the same. I got Land o lakes and she got something I didn't recognize. Then she turned to the elderly man with her, who I assume was her husband, and asked if he needed any butter. No, he still had a stick and a half.

Is that they key to a long a prosperous marriage? Seperate butter?

Yes?

I got Homemade brand choc chip cookie dough ice cream at the grocery this morning. It's dope. I don't need Blue Bell in my life. On the bottom of the Homemade carton it says "Made with pride by Mike N". How bout that!

While I was buying butter there was elderly lady doing the same. I got Land o lakes and she got something I didn't recognize. Then she turned to the elderly man with her, who I assume was her husband, and asked if he needed any butter. No, he still had a stick and a half.

Buy store brand. You wasted a dollar. Same stuff.

Yes?

I like Dukes mayonnaise. We share butter though.

cp1700.jpg

Austin, I'll come down to Bert's when you show up. Bring him a nice bourbon, I will too.
It will be great to see both y'all. I'll try getting my hands on some good bourbon, maybe even Balcones (no promises) and have one drink with y'all before heading up to cousin's place on the lake.

I can get along with anyone. Hell I held a political office for 10 years; however, there are a couple of the guys on that site that don't want to get alone with me.

Screw them. They are bastards.

Sorry for being nasty as hell but I get tired of adjusting to a bunch of stupid thugs.

I hope I don't get banned for that rant, but I am tired of guys like LEK. They can go get ******!

x a bunch

no bourbon for me...after ice cold beer my next fave is vodka and ginger ale, bloody mary (spicy) sometimes a frozen margarita...Hot damn...never ever again...apple pucker...never ever again..peach schnapps and fresh hot coffee is a good cold weather drink to knock the chill off..not much in my resume of partaking in the spirits

no bourbon for me...after ice cold beer my next fave is vodka and ginger ale, bloody mary (spicy) sometimes a frozen margarita...Hot damn...never ever again...apple pucker...never ever again..peach schnapps and fresh hot coffee is a good cold weather drink to knock the chill off..not much in my resume of partaking in the spirits
Peach schnapps goes in Fuzzy Navels, right? Love Bloody Marys mixed right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT