ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

HappyBirthday.jpg
[/QUO
Thanks, Bev.

My steaks were 22.5oz each. My wife didn't even come close to eating all of hers. I should have known she wouldn't eat it all and tell me to eat it tomorrow. Now I'll have to have steak and eggs before I go play golf tomorrow morning and have a steak sandwich for lunch when I get home. Dang, when will I ever learn?

I do not like this. The blurb last night said the changes were being made to enhance the mobile experience. WTF? Drive your car, do your job, play a game while you're on the toilet like normal people do. Don't post on catpaw with your pants around your ankles. Have some respect.

I am posting under protest.

mornin all..
not much shakin today..may do some mowing then clean under the deck and change oil on scag
rav4 has a bad axle seal. ( why it was leaking tranny fluid) new seal on order.
gotta check pool water..add chlorine if needed
going to look at GSD pups this weekend..not old enough to bring home yet. I know once wife see's those pups we will be slamming down a deposit to lock into one..She wants another female and already has a name down to three...Bella,Molly,or Maggi. 100% her call..
off the beer for awhile...need to drop some more weight or DR will de-nut me..See her in September.

boring as heck but that's all I got

13686587_1147928528611763_9050621217758254118_n.jpg

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 82º in Johns Creek. Nice cool breeze going. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 103. Weight = 225. Too much pound cake.
  • Got home about midnight. Rivals was down for maintenance. I worked about 12 hours yesterday. Slept until about 0700 without waking up.
  • QB got me a couple of nice tees and some new socks. Not allowed to wear them when I'm scruffy.
  • #5 is working at Publix. First job. Good for him I think.
  • The following error occurred:
    500 Internal Server Error
    nginx/1.10.1
  • Rivals still at it.
  • My 13 year old hound dog sentry is napping. She sleeps a lot these days.
  • Thanks for all of those HBs.
  • I'm the same age as dad was when he died.
  • Arthritis is acting up in my hands today. Just wait until you get old. You will love it.
  • That's it.

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 82º in Johns Creek. Nice cool breeze going. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 103. Weight = 225. Too much pound cake.
  • Got home about midnight. Rivals was down for maintenance. I worked about 12 hours yesterday. Slept until about 0700 without waking up.
  • QB got me a couple of nice tees and some new socks. Not allowed to wear them when I'm scruffy.
  • #5 is working at Publix. First job. Good for him I think.
  • The following error occurred:
    500 Internal Server Error
    nginx/1.10.1
  • Rivals still at it.
  • My 13 year old hound dog sentry is napping. She sleeps a lot these days.
  • Thanks for all of those HBs.
  • I'm the same age as dad was when he died.
  • Arthritis is acting up in my hands today. Just wait until you get old. You will love it.
  • That's it.

Rule #1 - QB must be obeyed.

howdy D
been a wild n crazy 14 hours.
Hubby sustained a workplace injury last night; burned the tips of three fingers on his left hand. He's on 2nd shift (6p-4:30a). Got the call about 10:30pm. Had to drive down to his workplace, pick him up, then take him to the 24 hr urgent care place that Ford uses, way out on Fern Valley Road. Then, we had to drive back to the workplace, turn in the paper work, and finally come home. Got back about 3 am. He has 2nd degree burns.
Older boy is at a job interview right now - place is about 5 minutes down the road. Had to be there at 11:30am and isn't back yet. This is a good thing, yes?
Our house is being pressure washed right now - not a bad thing, but their timing kinda sucked. Got the hubby up much earlier than he needed to be awake.
Hope all are well today - time for more coffee

The last time I ate there the gravy was terrible. Like wallpaper paste.

I used to love Cracker Barrel. Last two or three times I ate there it was horrible. We have crossed it off our list. My wife was a server there for a couple of years about 25 years ago. Horrible organization to work for then (probably still is). I did some research and learned that much of the food they used to prepare on-site is now prepared off-site and is shipped in frozen to be thawed and served. I don't know why they would mess up the good thing they had going. Google "why has Cracker Barrel's food gotten so bad." There might be some exceptions around but not where I am.

I could go on the same rant with KFC. I think they did the exact same thing. Used to love KFC. I slip up every year or two and stop in. And every time I do I swear I'll never do it again.

This has happened to just about every product that used to taste so good (the original fast-food burgers, restaurant chains, KFC etc). Take a good thing, cheapen it for better profits and totally screw it up.

Rant over. The reason for my avatar.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT