ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Poor FCC with no motor...He needs a dang motor..

d_plow.jpg

FCC with new motor....

tiller+9-3-11+022.JPG

Driving south tomorrow morning to spend a few days on Fort Campbell. Taking the wife with me this time so she can see all the toys they have there. Not as exciting as the Chiefs Club on the joint Navy and Army base in Little Creek for her but gives her a glimpse of my earlier life. The easy part anyway.

Will some of you smart folks help me.

I need to change my e-mail address in Rivals.

How do I do that? I went to the avatar and clicked on my account infor. I could not find where to change my e-mail address.
Call Jed and ask for his help. Sorry, I just saw that you were addressing smart guys. I yield to them.

My brother and I were given the wrong date for our family reunion. Seems that we were the only ones given that date, not sure what that means. I feel very saddened by that but will push on. But now I have to wonder who we made mad and how? Should we write Dear Abby or just pretend nothing happened, or should we milk our hurt feelings a bit?

My brother and I were given the wrong date for our family reunion. Seems that we were the only ones given that date, not sure what that means. I feel very saddened by that but will push on. But now I have to wonder who we made mad and how? Should we write Dear Abby or just pretend nothing happened, or should we milk our hurt feelings a bit?
oh definitely milk it [laughing]

Never miss a chance to milk an advantage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT