ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Been about 10 hrs on smoking pork. Just pulled , foil wrapped , basted with apple juice n appple sauce then back on the for about three more hours. Will towel wrap in cooler then onto a warmer for tomrrow. Bologna turned out awesome. Sliced and wrapped for tomorrow as well. Nuttin better than a hoagy roll with smoked baloney covered with sweet unjuns and a glob of my cooled cole slawthen a dah of mustard. Honeymoon stuff.
Pics or it didn't happen. Furthermore, I hate you for making me 10X hunger now lol

If you are ever down there during the week go to Sammons bakery by movie theatre before 1pm. They make great donuts , bread , rolls ect .... But around lunch they fire up the flat top and cook burgers on fresh bread. It is so good! Hidden gem only local Murray people know about I was there for a year before I found out great breakfast too!
cce1f816f090c7f20c4907f6a1b3e149.png

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Morning leagures!

Beautiful day in the tristate
Aramagadon isn't upon us with the blm marches today. Something tells me it won't be all sunshine and roses. Count on atleast 10 token white people per march. These same people got picked on in highschool and no black person will ever talk to them again after today

Finally hit 239. 39 to go.

Have a great Sunday morning!

Morning leagures!

Beautiful day in the tristate
Aramagadon isn't upon us with the blm marches today. Something tells me it won't be all sunshine and roses. Count on atleast 10 token white people per march. These same people got picked on in highschool and no black person will ever talk to them again after today

Finally hit 239. 39 to go.

Have a great Sunday morning!
Very good. Keep up your good work.

• Good morning, D-Leagures.
  • 79º in Johns Creek. Overcast, Looks like IFR to me.
  • Blood Sugar = 107. Weight = 224.
  • Sentry sleeping. We're waiting for the grands.
  • #3 going back to Ft. Campbell after OHOP breakfast.
  • No cooking today. QB has spoken.
  • I'm missing UK sports.
  • The Atlanta unrest has not come out.
  • Hope y'all have a safe and peaceful day.
  • Take care.
  • Over.

family get together was a success..stayed outside til about 2 o'clock..talking with those that stayed the night...plenty of food cept deviled eggs...you cant never make enough of those..
Sunday brunch with some leftovers...gotta get back on my weight loss mission tomorrow ..
gonna cleanup later on

bout all I got.

• Good morning, D-Leagures.
  • 79º in Johns Creek. Overcast, Looks like IFR to me.
  • Blood Sugar = 107. Weight = 224.
  • Sentry sleeping. We're waiting for the grands.
  • #3 going back to Ft. Campbell after OHOP breakfast.
  • No cooking today. QB has spoken.
  • I'm missing UK sports.
  • The Atlanta unrest has not come out.
  • Hope y'all have a safe and peaceful day.
  • Take care.
  • Over.

End of story.

We have a lot of food leftover from yesterday but we won't be eating it today. Wife told me we had pizza on the way. Said we ate that stuff all day yesterday and she didn't want to get it out of the refrigerator to warm it up and eat it today. I'm just along for the ride. Either way, I'm watching movies all day and I don't care what I eat or who brings it to me.

I did make my own coffee though, so there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT