ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

well, news said we'd get hit with storms - haven't shown up yet. Pretty overcast though - so we shall see
hubby is trying to get yard mowed and some cleanup done before anything hits
have potatoes, carrots and onions in the big electric skillet cooking; in about 30 minutes, going to slice up some polska kielbasa to lay on top to steam cook. Tasty and filling dinner; should have leftovers. Forgot to get the stuff to make cornbread to go with - oh well

I hate politics! People act like socialites in high school. This is real folks!!!!!! Quit changing and wavering because of political lines and agendas! We are the United States of America. Land of the free home of the brave. Act like human beings and family. Let's all get together and fight the fear and terrorism foreign and domestic. Drop the BS and come together for the common good. I don't care what side you affiliate with

• This is a sad day in America.
  • Everything is different this morning.
  • 12 police officers shot. 5 murdered. Awful. Unimaginable.
  • Until we and they terms go away this is what will continue to happen again and again in America. Think people.
  • Leadership in our country is at an all time low. Beyond description. Pitifully inadequate.
  • Can't listen to Tom or Matt today. CNN.

• This is a sad day in America.
  • Everything is different this morning.
  • 12 police officers shot. 5 murdered. Awful. Unimaginable.
  • Until we and they terms go away this is what will continue to happen again and again in America. Think people.
  • Leadership in our country is at an all time low. Beyond description. Pitifully inadequate.
  • Can't listen to Tom or Matt today. CNN.

I remember the summer of 1968. If some of our leaders don't get a little smarter we will relive those bad days again. Many have fomented racial tensions needlessly. It is time they tried to unify instead of divide.

storm movin through..laying it down in sheets..
about 35 pounds of pork on the smoker..(using apple wood chunks )
mowed the back yesterday... wuz gonna do the front today BUT IT"S WET AGAIN!
not much else going on...smh at the Dallas attack...just a matter of time before there is a all out war the ways things are going ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT