ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Well, I got home from church and had some bad news in my garden. I have 4 rows of corn. About 75 stalks in each row. 2 rows planted 2 or 3 weeks behind the other 2. In the bigger corn, about a fourth of it on the ground. In the younger rows, about two or three foot tall, all of it on the ground. The problem was the ground was wet to begin with. So when that big storm came through about 2pm , with high winds, down she went. So, went to work, standing it back up the best I could. A good wind will put it back down. Crap, we have had a lot of rain. I'm guessing about 5 to 7 inches in the last few days. Supposed to get more. FCC.
Sorry about your corn damage. Got any tobacco sticks?

Any rain Bert? Green River will be out of her banks tomorrow I'd say. Torrential rains today.
This morning Jerry, I had a little over 2&1/2 inches in my rain gauge. All but 1/4 of an inch came after dark.

I would say the Green is roaring. Yesterday the Barren at Bowling Green was up and muddy.

My yard has received over 7 inches of rain in the last week (based on my rain guage). That is a bunch of rain.

This morning Jerry, I had a little over 2&1/2 inches in my rain gauge. All but 1/4 of an inch came after dark.

I would say the Green is roaring. Yesterday the Barren at Bowling Green was up and muddy.

My yard has received over 7 inches of rain in the last week (based on my rain guage). That is a bunch of rain.
Yeah. We went from dry to saturated quickly. Hopefully I'll mow yards tomorrow.

I'm tapping out on this one. I repent for saying

We don't see trains as much anymore and thus ...

Younger people today probably don't appreciate them as much anymore.

Jed, please limit my ban to only a week.

Starchief, I did not mean anything by that statement. I was just railing against someone that does not understand the basic economics of the US.

I do like Spencer's Mountain.

That same guy did an episode on the Twilight Zone about a hound dog, old man and going to heaven. Can't recall the name.

My little girl friend, Jennie Dilley, was in Spencer's Mountain. Her father moved from Mammoth Cave to Grand Teton National Park during our Junior year in high school. I still have a letter from her about being in four of five scenes. As soon as the movie made it to town I went to see if I could find Jennie. I did.

she's a gorgeous girl

Sayde on guard duty...lol

10520436_10204276691937508_7677961575508920906_n.jpg

Lol look at that porch boss

Dentist today...crown/bridge came off
need to mow bad...but still to wet...might just use push mower to get some of it done..
pool skimmer full leaves n such...must have blown up a good one here last night,,,I wuz not home..
window pediments are now ordered..saved 2 hun ordering on line rather than buying the same thing local. either way ,wont get here for two weeks..same product why not have same price, at lower price they are still making money or they would not sell at lower price...smh
dry rubbin pork tonight...on smoker in the morning.

all I got

• Good Morning, D-League.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. A few clouds. VFR. No rain.
  • Blood Sugar = 84. Weight = 227.
  • Slept right through Tom Leach.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic going.
  • Mack Jones going.
  • Oatmeal and banana wheels gone.
  • Watched some NBA summer league games yesterday. Boring. Terrible. No more.
  • WTH is Crown?
  • Likes applied.
  • Over.

Joker's last recruiting class will be seniors this season. Don't be too hard on Coach Stoops. It has been a long 4 years.
  • If we should beat Hell out of Southern Miss, we might win 6 games.
  • If we win a close one like 35-28, we might go 5-7.
  • If we win a close one like 10-7, we might win 6 games.
  • If we lose to Southern Miss, we might go 3-9.

ONLY IN AMERICA
The leading candidate for POTUS is being discussed for transmitting classified information on unprotected servers. Smoke screens galore. America is in trouble. Heaven help us.

HRC's answer: I didn't know that the information was classified. LHM. And she will probably be the next President. And Bill. Liars supreme. Get ready to hunker down. Some more.

Last edited:
Well, thanks to you and Mash. I've put in a lot of sweat on that corn and the whole garden for that matter. Have had to right my pepper ;plants too. Beans, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, of course OK, but corn and peppers have had a hard time. I suspect we just got 2 inches of rain and some at least 30mph winds. It's about over for this time. FCC.

afternoon
looks like we'll get hit with storms later this afternoon
have the granddaughter today - sure do love this lil girl. Although, she has reached that lovely stage of the "terrible twos" already - has a temper just like her mother, LOL
youngest son is trying to talk me into playing minecraft with him - he's even created me a "training course" to visit to help me learn how to play the game. I guess I'll just have to give it a go :)
hope all are well today

Afternoon leagures!

Last night was a good time I heard estranged so I was a happy camper. Guns and roses rocked it
A few mullets and 1500 gnr shirts circa 1988, some didn't need to be wearing the same shirt still.
First hangover in a long time. 9.50-11.50 per beer. Thank god I didn't buy
No fights last night, which disappointed me. I was surrounded by a few stoners. On the way in, the homeless were out in full force with creative signs. Walking in, the garbage was overflowing in the garbage cans and needles from drug users were coming out of the bottom, it was gross. Our country is going straight to hell
No rain!

Axl is easy to see. Slash pic was taken later in the night, but he's easy to spot since nobody else looks like Abraham Lincoln with long hair holding a guitar lol

Speaking of Joker's last recruiting class, I perused the official UK Football website and counted a total of 12 seniors. And that includes all of them--walk-ons and the like.

Two observations and an opinion:
1. Senior Day will be a little light this year.
2. Possibly the first time perused has been used in the D League

Joker sucked. That's just my opinion, but pretty sure I'm correct.

Speaking of Joker's last recruiting class, I perused the official UK Football website and counted a total of 12 seniors. And that includes all of them--walk-ons and the like.

Two observations and an opinion:
1. Senior Day will be a little light this year.
2. Possibly the first time perused has been used in the D League

Joker sucked. That's just my opinion, but pretty sure I'm correct.

Would agree on perused. So, perused, 1. to examine or consider with attention and in detail. 2. to read over in an attentive or leisurely manner. Webster's collegiate. 11th edition. That's for catfan. He don't get out much. FCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT