ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The-Waltons-001.jpg

How come the other people in the one thread don't like this one? I'm just curious.

I still don't know, tbh.

They love LEK. Only thing I figure. People took sides pretty quick. Some people there also don't like being trolled, which is ironic as hell. It's he exact same whiny attitude that both sides are mirroring and it's all because of wittle hurt feewings but they mask it by saying this thread sucks, which it doesn't. The D is obviously not what the D was, but this D thread is way more lively than NOB, tbh. Not like we all don't still read the shit. Plus that thread talks a lot about hating life and I love life. Plus, food. Y'all love food.

I just miss the humor. It's largely gone. Humorous posters are more quiet. The good normal guys just kinda drifted away from the crazies.

IDGAS about board politics. So stupid.

Dolly and I met the mexican kids' new pitbull puppy last night. These kids are that only kids I ever see outside playing, and they love my dog. Well now they have their own little 7week pit and it's a cute lil sob.

I can't help but think those kids are living the dream, and they don't even know it. See, lil Tommy is inside watching Netflix because mommy said he can't go outside. I think that's how "normal" kids act today.

I still don't know, tbh.

They love LEK. Only thing I figure. People took sides pretty quick. Some people there also don't like being trolled, which is ironic as hell. It's he exact same whiny attitude that both sides are mirroring and it's all because of wittle hurt feewings but they mask it by saying this thread sucks, which it doesn't. The D is obviously not what the D was, but this D thread is way more lively than NOB, tbh. Not like we all don't still read the shit. Plus that thread talks a lot about hating life and I love life. Plus, food. Y'all love food.

I just miss the humor. It's largely gone. Humorous posters are more quiet. The good normal guys just kinda drifted away from the crazies.

IDGAS about board politics. So stupid.

Dolly and I met the mexican kids' new pitbull puppy last night. These kids are that only kids I ever see outside playing, and they love my dog. Well now they have their own little 7week pit and it's a cute lil sob.

I can't help but think those kids are living the dream, and they don't even know it. See, lil Tommy is inside watching Netflix because mommy said he can't go outside. I think that's how "normal" kids act today.

1 It did get hilarious sometimes. I kid people all the time (backfires sometimes when people don't know me) and I don't mind someone razzing me..

2 The only posters I get irritated by are egghead know-it-alls. But I rarely engage them. I put no one on ignore and have never complained to a mod.

3 I read somewhere that people in prison spend more time outdoors than the average kid does today. Punishing a kid today would be to make him go outside and play with his friends.[laughing] In all fairness though there would not likely to be any friends outside to play with. In the summer I would get up at 9-10 am (drove my dad nuts- he got up at 4-5 am every day regardless), eat breakfast, leave the house (never told anyone where I was going - I had no idea - and they never asked) and came back home sometime after dark. Never ate anything all day (never had any money) and ate any leftovers I could scrounge up. This I suppose would explain why I weighed 135 pounds at HS graduation.

This, I think, ends my appalling "when I was a boy" spiel for today.

I would eat your bird.
How come the other people in the one thread don't like this one? I'm just curious.
What people in what other thread? There was a group that mostly split off from this thread. It became obvious to me that there were at least 2 different conversations going in the same thread. People became uncomfortable with others. Blah, blah, blah. Post where you want to post.
passive aggressive?
Yes.

I would eat your bird.

What people in what other thread? There was a group that mostly split off from this thread. It became obvious to me that there were at least 2 different conversations going in the same thread. People became uncomfortable with others. Blah, blah, blah. Post where you want to post.

Yes.

Pretty much it. I thought it was a win/win situation. The snipes at one another (both sides do it) ought to end and are seriously immature.

image_2.jpeg

Kids had fun at my dads. Family from newyork couldn't believe how good of a babysitter this thing was. My brother in law did a good job.

Best part was adults getting liquid courage and going for a ride.

All I could think of was Clark grizwald amd Eddie passing saying he should go because of the plate in his head

image_2.jpeg

Kids had fun at my dads. Family from newyork couldn't believe how good of a babysitter this thing was. My brother in law did a good job.

Best part was adults getting liquid courage and going for a ride.

All I could think of was Clark grizwald amd Eddie passing saying he should go because of the plate in his head

that looks like a blast; we've done similar over the years

Big storm came through. A lot of rain and thunder. Trees down. Waited it out and had an errand to run in Paducah. Saw a lot of trees down there too. But at the moment, all is well in the City. Garden has had plenty of rain if someone wants to tell the Big Guy. Preaching in Gramville tonight. Harmony Baptist. More relaxed than a Sunday. So, do I wear jeans? FCC.

Big storm came through. A lot of rain and thunder. Trees down. Waited it out and had an errand to run in Paducah. Saw a lot of trees down there too. But at the moment, all is well in the City. Garden has had plenty of rain if someone wants to tell the Big Guy. Preaching in Gramville tonight. Harmony Baptist. More relaxed than a Sunday. So, do I wear jeans? FCC.

At least your thinking about wearing pants this time.

For FCC

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! Which denomination?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, you heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Last edited:
For FCC

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What denominaion?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over

[roll]

For FCC

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What denominaion?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over
LOL.

Chief, do you think it was the trains or the diarrhea or the flatulence or the vulgarity?

Vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity is stupid. Describing your morning dump is stupid. Being nasty for nasty sake is crazy and stupid.

Insulting folks for being over 50 years old is pure stupidity? Insulting the one woman on the thread and debasing her simply sucked.

I agree with WildCatDon. Chief if you don't understand that then you need to go to some classes on basic human decency.

Last edited:
Well, we just don't see trains all that much anymore. So it is harder for the younger generation to have any appreciation for them.

The younger generation need to know something. So the young folks are that stupid have them google trains.

Hell trains still bring them their damned food, electricity, cars etc. So if they are that damned stupid let them create another thread. Maybe they could call it:

stupid.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT