ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Up early, no particular place to go.

Go here.

images

Buy these.

images

Be happy........

Morning D-Leaguers. Warm and humid already. 70/81 respectively.
Morning leagures!

Happy 3rd!
If this were 1826 Adams and Jefferson had less than 24 hours till death Monroe all died on July 4th
Rain!rain!rain! GO AWAY
The Reds finally win one!
Durant to the Celtics? Really? Maybe?
Hope you have a great July 4th eve!
I'm out for now

Interesting how Adams and Jefferson were political foes and through the Federalist papers ended up being pen pals. Our founders were great. It is a hard read with the 18th Century prose, but the Federalist papers explain our founder’s ideas.

All the posturing and shit going on now about what the founders intended in the Constitution is sort of silly after reading those papers. They wanted everyone to have guns to keep the damned government off people’s butts. They wanted freedom of the press, religion, assembly et.al. because England had taken those liberties away. Now some of these revisionist creeds want to trim the meanings of the first and second amendments freedoms like they have already gutted the fourth amendment rights against search and seizure. James Madison, Adams and Jefferson would turn over in their graves knowing that the ATF and FBI can take a ram and bust your door down in the middle of the night without warning.

I want freedom folks, like my cousin James Madison wrote in the constitution and the bill of rights.

End of my rant. Carry on.

Up early, as usual, with a long list of things I want to do today. Kids have sleepovers spread all over the house which is always a blessing. It's great to have them in our home where we know where they are and what they are doing.

But....I can't do a damn thing without waking them. Ready to get my day started.

With all I saw on radar last evening, we got nada. I mean nothing. Maybe some storms this afternoon and then rain and storms tomorrow.

Bert, my wife applied for job at bottling plant in accounting in Oakland. Hoping she can get on.

Clark?

Those are good people. When I was Mayor they were always ready to lend a helping hand. If she gets snowed in my wife and I can put her up.

• Good Morning, Y'all.
  • 79º in Johns Creek. Not a cloud. VFR. We need a good soaker too.
  • Blood Sugar = 68. Weight = 228. I need a basketball goal.
  • Likes applied.
  • Sprinklers ran early so the yard is not suffering. That water bill will be a sight.
  • Hope Jed's esposa gets that job.
  • All of our family made it home yesterday and are safe. Some are coming over this morning. Love that gang.
  • We didn't object to the sleepovers for the same reasons.
  • Tony Williams could sing.
  • 50s Rock & Roll and DooWop going.
  • My NRA pocket knife came. Made in China.
  • Okay. Your turn.

• Good Morning, Y'all.
  • 79º in Johns Creek. Not a cloud. VFR. We need a good soaker too.
  • Blood Sugar = 68. Weight = 228. I need a basketball goal.
  • Likes applied.
  • Sprinklers ran early so the yard is not suffering. That water bill will be a sight.
  • Hope Jed's esposa gets that job.
  • All of our family made it home yesterday and are safe. Some are coming over this morning. Love that gang.
  • We didn't object to the sleepovers for the same reasons.
  • Tony Williams could sing.
  • 50s Rock & Roll and DooWop going.
  • My NRA pocket knife came. Made in China.
  • Okay. Your turn.
I'm holding out hope my sports illustrated football phone is still coming in the mail. It's only been 20 years

Made the 650 mi drive to Ashland yesterday. Watched fireworks last night as we drove the AA from Cincy to Ashland.

Friday after work, I processed 4-5 loads of laundry, mowed the yard, unloaded/loaded the dishwasher. Ugh.... Looking forward to next weekend.

Next weekend for me as well. Having a family reunion get together. Gonna smoke 4 pork shoulders and 2 rolls of bologna along with all the normal sides. Slaw, tater salad, deviled eggs, bean salad, and much more. And there will be plenty of beer on ice and live music from 2 different bands.. Should be fun... Best part is, I do not have to see my ex DIL or her toothless mom....Two people in this world I despise, she is one of em. Jus sayin

afternoon, D
pouring down rain here; but I, too, like sit on the front porch with my coffee and watch it come down
Church was good this morning - it usually is.
Overslept a bit today though - but it's all good, got there on time anyway
Hubby is off work for the week - yay!
Why is October so far away? I'm ready for BBM and the start of the season
How is everyone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT