ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good stuff. What I've learned over time is that output must exceed intake. I'm so guilty of over-eating. Co-workers bring in donuts and bagels, and I turn into some wild Cookie Monster at first sight. I have learned ya gotta work it off.

[laughing] I've been telling people this for 40 years. Just like your car. If you keep putting more gas in than you burn, you will over fill your tank. If you put in less than you burn, you will run out. Pretty simple, actually.[/QUOTE]

Here it comes
EwwkK8l5gHOi00Qvdc2Q0V0lq7MutAxdNBYRDgzmgq7qgSO-y1kq63EFSP__1zJDFZLnSVTlHv34jwjU4GFus9fyad1tZScWfPz-BPVb2ior0UoWhtJVX_nsvekNEehVBBlIx4gpOX7YY-VXkTp7njkB60CQEdMD0X1SC-uksmKnSQgE_uPYEhi2TljJECdD_aglPoOYdKvScFzu0RMsvf0OsxzCieFToDXYhELkDBuxsLAL82csnaCetZbW8uAKc8hMPR1kFn9Q7R8kjmCJ8kXdQJWmtUnYaCX0JLLvajBMr3HJr7duWqsj1W_xIlJddqBpun81l2_wcb-mmW3jF6fu-ezx5zZYYB-8HM8UAPm1zIeasYH23tHWApovIiVAwcVx2LSnaO3wAXw55C_z2T7PKp7CM7l53J2wfoHlS5vNxUkJ4LpzD5oGWKsaiOIJ5Zk5CU993oSO6B4YkbIuQfuV0qYEEIydPazvrhuyY_3u78PaQK2zXRseSwBejZX73kIJNHtlKZTXK0eH7ubApz0LBjndx3XKaW1NN5pqPBihCpQQxBtB3MLbVKKgkWXGLOM5Jnz2E3M5JVLod8ILq8pzD7oLcfSJ=w478-h637-no
Jerry I did not get the image.

Jerry I got 2 and 5/8 inches of rain yesterday afternoon and last night.

That is a bucket load.

Happy Birthday Uncle Sam.
That's impressive. I'm not sure what we got but it poured. I suspect around 2 inches. It was much needed. I'm selfish and don't want the river to get all messed up. But folks need the rain more than I need the river.

• th
  • Good Morning, Y'all.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. No clouds. Perfect. VFR. We need some rain.
  • Blood Sugar = 107. Weight = 228.
  • I guess all of those beers and the two chocolate tarts and the pasta ran my Blood Sugar up.
  • The BGE came through like a champ yesterday. That thing does some amazing work. The ribs and butt were so good.
  • #3 and #4 spent the night.
  • I watched London Has Fallen last night. It was pretty good. The special effects were real good. If you like action and intensity, watch this movie. "Look out of your window."
  • Had to take Sugar in last night to get away from the fireworks. They were scaring the **** out of her.
  • Over.

• th
  • Good Morning, Y'all.
  • 81º in Johns Creek. No clouds. Perfect. VFR. We need some rain.
  • Blood Sugar = 107. Weight = 228.
  • I guess all of those beers and the two chocolate tarts and the pasta ran my Blood Sugar up.
  • The BGE came through like a champ yesterday. That thing does some amazing work. The ribs and butt were so good.
  • #3 and #4 spent the night.
  • I watched London Has Fallen last night. It was pretty good. The special effects were real good. If you like action and intensity, watch this movie. "Look out of your window."
  • Had to take Sugar in last night to get away from the fireworks. They were scaring the **** out of her.
  • Over.
I watched it Friday night. Okay for an action movie. The plot and the description of the terrorist was spot on.

Happy 4th of July everyone. Thanks to all the men and women who made the sacrifice to make this day possible.

Anyone ever used any hickory smoke for a pork loin?
I don't use those hickory chips when I cook, but it would probably make it better if that is possible. Smoke it "low and slow" and it will be very good. Let it rest for about an hour after it is cooked. I use butter and brown sugar to finish mine. It never fails.

I don't use those hickory chips when I cook, but it would probably make it better if that is possible. Smoke it "low and slow" and it will be very good. Let it rest for about an hour after it is cooked. I use butter and brown sugar to finish mine. It never fails.

It's just some flavor chips I bought that you spread over the coals. The loin has been marinating in pineapple, soy sauce, worshestshire (sp?) Sauce, and some Cajun spices over night. You brush it with honey and the spices when you pull it off.

I would think that hickory would be too strong for a pork loin. I'd stick with apple or pecan.

I'm sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to throw it out and start over.:(

Yeah, throw it under my gazebo on the table, and I will check it when I get home tonight. I will let you know if it's good or not. Pork tenderloin.

I would but it's gone for the most part. The rest is for lunch this week. Just trust me guys and gals lol

I would think that hickory would be too strong for a pork loin. I'd stick with apple or pecan.
It may be too strong, but I mix mine with hickory and apple.

We need to have a cook off and "pork out" some time.

When I lived in Houston, TX they had chili cook offs and man was that fun. Also in Owensboro, KY they have cook offs for barbeque. It is fantastic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT