ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I can't handle my liquor. I had to increase the "max" to 85 instead of 65. Sounds better, can hear it fine now. Also, I changed out my rear speakers. I have some fairly large Polks that have been just hanging out on the floor. I traded them for the Polks that have been my rear speakers for a couple of years. The cats may die, my ears may bleed, but the show must go on.

Snowfall on Annapurna on Monday forecast to be 60+ inches. Tuesday is 72"
Summer monsoon in full swing
Minimal snowfall in Karakoram range at this time of year...heavy snowfall will hit the area in September
I understand a bear was confirmed as being sighted near Munfordville?

That is a lot of white stuff. Don't forget your hand warmers.

Hard to get on here today, not sure why. Dropping off at the door will come back at you. It may take years but it will be brought up. Or does it go "It will be brought up for years. BKO, andy update on your mom? Prayers still your way.
thanks Fred - she's home, all tests came back fine. Has to follow up with PC Doc. She's under extreme stress - and drives herself too hard. She's been sleeping most of the day - as she should; she needs rest so badly
appreciate the prayers :)

• Home finally. Happy.
  • CinDog. Wow.
  • Excellent posts today. Way to go.
  • Too busy at work to help.
  • Fried the crew some tacos in the world famous breakroom. They were very tasty. Not as good as we make at home, but not bad. Everyone was pleased.
  • Likes applied.
  • 79º in Johns Creek.
  • Business slow. Sad. Two days to go. We could rally.
  • Arthritis hurting.
  • Carry on.

2862.1096688400.jpg

morning D
Coffee in hand; going to be a hot and humid day
Lots of stuff to do, as usual
Not sure how I feel about the draft - being biased, I think our guys got screwed a little. Oh well, if they're good enough, they'll make it
Tyler in Phoenix and Skal in Sacramento though - too funny.
Hope all is well with y'all

• Oatmeal & banana wheels for breakfast.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic going.
  • Turned off KSR. Hurting my ears. Sirius.
  • Goldfish fed.
  • 2 water lillie blooms. They sure are pretty.
  • Grands gone to Ft. Walton Beach.
  • Over.
RIP Herky
With the markets down, I'm torn between buying sheep futures or taking a short position on Hamadi &Sons Explosive Comfortwear
Choices are limited here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT