ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

nwhighhood.png
That is the second Norfolk & Western. Stop it Don.

Next week I plan on starting on my table for both eggs with a gas cooktop. I've got the design in my head for what I want, just have to cut it out and screw and glue. I've built a work bench before with doors and drawers that I built myself. I think I can do it, if I can't, I'll do it again.

I might buy a kamado smoker from Costco called the Pit Boss. I've seen several good reviews on it. Much cheaper than BGE. http://www.costco.com/Pit-Boss-24-in.-Kamado-Grill.product.100221163.html

I'm thinkin the same 93. Right now I am Weber poor ( no complaints what so ever ) Spirit gas, Smokey mountian 22 smoker and Weber performer grill. Awesome stuff but my greedy azz always wants more. Good to see ya post 93. Always enjoyed your input on all. Ur very welcome here

I might buy a kamado smoker from Costco called the Pit Boss. I've seen several good reviews on it. Much cheaper than BGE. http://www.costco.com/Pit-Boss-24-in.-Kamado-Grill.product.100221163.html
Good call. You certainly wouldn't be able to tell the difference in food cooked in either. When I build my table I'm probably going to turn my cookers in to "Big Blue Eggs" via high temp paint. There are a lot of green egg blogs and what not, but any komodo style grill is the same thing, basically. Use the money you save for cool gadgets, like a guru.

Science Break:

The Crescent Nebula, is a cosmic bubble about 25 light-years across, blown by winds from its central, bright, massive star. It is about 5,000 light-years away.
NGC6888-hstpalMetsavainio900.jpg

(click image to expand)
Emission from sulfur, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms in the wind-blown nebula show in red, green and blue hues. The central star is classified as a Wolf Rayet star and is shedding its outer envelope in a strong stellar wind, ejecting the equivalent of our Sun's mass every 10,000 years. Exhausting it's fuel at a very high rate and near the end of it's stellar life this star will ultimately go out with a bang in a spectacular super nova explosion.

I would love an egg. I just can't afford it. So I opted for the char griller Wrangler this spring. It's been working for me so far. I would still love an egg though. Also considering now I'm probably going to be buying another vehicle the egg is definitely gonna be on the back burner.

On a side note we only got some rain here and a little wind. No tornado warnings.

Another side note I will gladly accept all donations for the truck and egg fund. Your generosity is appreciated.[winking][winking]

I've knocked out a fifth of whiskey in the last six hours. Old Fashioned for the win. Anyway, the thing is, I feel fine. I'm sad that there is no more bourbon, but I feel fine. WHY? I've had no external influence. Sure, I've had this and the political thread, but no one is here to tell me what I did was wrong.

Shouldn't have said there was no more bourbon, there is, but I can't drink it because we're saving it. There is other stuff to drink but I don't want to cloud my most excellent bourbon buzz with it. I love you all.

I've knocked out a fifth of whiskey in the last six hours. Old Fashioned for the win. Anyway, the thing is, I feel fine. I'm sad that there is no more bourbon, but I feel fine. WHY? I've had no external influence. Sure, I've had this and the political thread, but no one is here to tell me what I did was wrong.

Shouldn't have said there was no more bourbon, there is, but I can't drink it because we're saving it. There is other stuff to drink but I don't want to cloud my most excellent bourbon buzz with it. I love you all.

I would recommend no posting til tomorrow.

Science Break:

The Crescent Nebula, is a cosmic bubble about 25 light-years across, blown by winds from its central, bright, massive star. It is about 5,000 light-years away.
NGC6888-hstpalMetsavainio900.jpg

(click image to expand)
Emission from sulfur, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms in the wind-blown nebula show in red, green and blue hues. The central star is classified as a Wolf Rayet star and is shedding its outer envelope in a strong stellar wind, ejecting the equivalent of our Sun's mass every 10,000 years. Exhausting it's fuel at a very high rate and near the end of it's stellar life this star will ultimately go out with a bang in a spectacular super nova explosion.
Reminds me of the time I lost my virginity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT