ADVERTISEMENT

I simply don't understand the lack of information regarding the game.

BigBlueFanGA

All-American
Jun 14, 2005
Just how inept are these people? At the very least they could make regular updates on what is going on.

This is just stupid at this point. Canceling the game has way too many implications for post season play. Also, we need a tune up game before USCjr next week.

Reactions: secrules3
IDK what you are talking about, there wasn't 10 minutes without and update from someone. Every time there was a new lightning strike, possible start times, when the teams were meeting. You might have just not been looking anywhere relevant.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
I was in the stadium, there was no update inside the stadium until 9:25. 1 hour and 40 minutes after the scheduled start of game. The WIFI in stadium sucks. No updates for us in stadium is pitiful. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. The communication inside stadium has been horrendous for years. They gave scores for eight games the entire night. 50 - 60 games today and UK can only give scores for 8 games. This has been going on for years . I’m sorry but our stadium is a joke. And no one in our administration cares.

I was in the stadium, there was no update inside the stadium until 9:25. 1 hour and 40 minutes after the scheduled start of game. The WIFI in stadium sucks. No updates for us in stadium is pitiful. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. The communication inside stadium has been horrendous for years. They gave scores for eight games the entire night. 50 - 60 games today and UK can only give scores for 8 games. This has been going on for years . I’m sorry but our stadium is a joke. And no one in our administration cares.
You took every word out of my mouth. 60,000 people in the stadium with no internet access, no updates, just sitting there- no scores, no nothing. Baffling….

The only other was before 8 when they said we were in a delay and they would be on the field at 820. The next was when you said

Reactions: BigTyrone
It's. For. Lightning.

I don't understand, well, the lack of understanding by some on this issue. There isn't a delay because of raindrops.
It. Was. A. Joke.

I can understand sombody not understanding a joke but I don't understand how some people can't understand that a joke is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT