ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

images

• Home finally.
  • Long day. Business is truly horrible.
  • The bicycle business is still a bad idea. The new enterprise has rented 1 bike in 3 weeks. Great idea. That guy will be operating the Atlanta Trolley next.
  • Cujo is missing.
  • 55 is not posting. Probably riding that HD.
  • Wish I had another rib.
  • I'm making my tacos for my 1 afternoon meal tomorrow. Eat your heart out. You should. They are goooooooood.
  • Over.

Don. Do you know or remember a roger meadows from Paducah Benton area. Biker guy Maybe a little older than you. Married a little Greek woman.
Nossir. I haven't lived in Paducah since 1964. I don't know that Roger fella. I knew the Kappas family (they were Greek I think) in Paducah. I think they were in the restaurant business.

Nossir. I haven't lived in Paducah since 1964. I don't know that Roger fella.
I knew you haven't lived there in forever. He was/ is leader of hells Angels Didn't know if he was as wild in his youth. I went to college with his daughter. He is a big teddy bear but I've heard horror stories

When you lived in Memphis did you ever have to bail out a James "woody" freels. ? Bike guy with fake leg. Nam vet crazy as hell?

I knew you haven't lived there in forever. He was/ is leader of hells Angels Didn't know if he was as wild in his youth. I went to college with his daughter. He is a big teddy bear but I've heard horror stories

When you lived in Memphis did you ever have to bail out a James "woody" freels. ? Bike guy with fake leg. Nam vet crazy as hell?
Nope, but I did bail out a guy with the initials of JLL. I really have no business giving out names and stuff. They wouldn't appreciate it.

Nossir. I haven't lived in Paducah since 1964. I don't know that Roger fella. I knew the Kappas family (they were Greek I think) in Paducah. I think they were in the restaurant business.
Yes Konstantine was the daughter. She is in her late 50s now. Her family owns Greek restaurant in Murray. She runs a biker bar pub in Paducah. I think roger may have passed. Anyways just was wondering

Mission accomplished. Package delivered. Vacation officially ON.

I went to sleep before I could read any of your responses. Dropped her at the door, but I did get her suitcase out of the trunk for her because I am an attentive husband who is sometimes useful.

We didn't discuss it beforehand and I just took the lane that went to the terminal. When we got there and I parked I asked her if she wanted me to go in with her she said no because then I would have to park the car. I sure do appreciate it when she's pragmatic. I've taught her well but she still has some rough spots. Think I'll keep her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT