ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Theyre-back.png

You know what I want to know. How many of these SOB's are on the US Gov teat? I have seen zero information about this one thing.

Probably a good many of them because that's going to be the liberals voting base. Why do you think they want to allow all these refugees in? They are sacrificing innocent American lives for their political gain.

Bko, here is my humble 2 cents on methylphenidate. If I remember correctly from Pharmacy school, and mind you that is from the late 70s, it is a schedule 2 amphetamine. Used primarily for narcolepsy and weight loss in adults, metabolized in the liver. In children, it's use is a paradox, as an amphetamine to calm down hyperactivity. So, I would think, that at some point as a child ages, the calming effect would yield to making him/her more hyper. The paradox would disappear and result in adding to the hyper activity. When the shift would occur, I would think would be very subjective. You and Rob as parents would know by observation when that would be changing over. Hope my take is not dated. FCC.

Bko, here is my humble 2 cents on methylphenidate. If I remember correctly from Pharmacy school, and mind you that is from the late 70s, it is a schedule 2 amphetamine. Used primarily for narcolepsy and weight loss in adults, metabolized in the liver. In children, it's use is a paradox, as an amphetamine to calm down hyperactivity. So, I would think, that at some point as a child ages, the calming effect would yield to making him/her more hyper. The paradox would disappear and result in adding to the hyper activity. When the shift would occur, I would think would be very subjective. You and Rob as parents would know by observation when that would be changing over. Hope my take is not dated. FCC.
excellent information FCC - and that is exactly what we are watching for; we did go ahead and up the dosage, for now, to see how it goes. Pediatrician did say this is temporary - we have a consult scheduled with a pediatric psychiatrist who specializes in ADHD/Anxiety/Depressive disorders. As @MdWIldcat55 mentioned, a shift to an anti-anxiety will probably help reduce the need for ADHD meds. We started a log on behaviors, when he takes his meds, how long it takes for them to take effect for the day, when they wear off - how he eats and sleeps, etc.
Appreciate the info, :)

Afternoon, D-folk
Been a busy day - someone, some time during the night, did some damage to our little backyard pool. Doesn't look like anything permanent, but we do have to drain, clean and refill.
Getting ready to head out - have prescriptions to fill, car insurance cards to pick up, groceries to buy, etc. Another fun, busy day ahead.
Glad to see @55wildcat return
Hope everyone has a great day

Too lazy to catch up with the D posts I have missed but trust all is well, Found this in my E-mail.

Strange, funny, offensive, it may include all of them but mainly it is true.

First time in history

If Hilary Clinton wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have slept with each other.

If Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first time in history that a billionaire moves into public housing vacated by a black family

missing Indiana 2nd grade school teacher happens to be one of my best friends daughter. Just seen her and my friends in Canada. She was very happy and full of life. Hope all works out ok on this..
prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow (u know what means uuuugggh!)
wife and I rode about a 200 mile round trip on bike yesterday..nice ride.
lots of projects finished so far this year.
garden is looking good
watched 10 Cloverfield Lane movie Sunday...odd...very odd
Looks like Ramsey WILL BE the fall guy...Jurich and the weasel seem to be safe for now...SMDH!

Read the post all the time I was OOC....Glad to be able to chime in again..Thanks Uncle Jed

missing Indiana 2nd grade school teacher happens to be one of my best friends daughter. Just seen her and my friends in Canada. She was very happy and full of life. Hope all works out ok on this..
prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow (u know what means uuuugggh!)
wife and I rode about a 200 mile round trip on bike yesterday..nice ride.
lots of projects finished so far this year.
garden is looking good
watched 10 Cloverfield Lane movie Sunday...odd...very odd
Looks like Ramsey WILL BE the fall guy...Jurich and the weasel seem to be safe for now...SMDH!

Read the post all the time I was OOC....Glad to be able to chime in again..Thanks Uncle Jed
Hope the woman is found safe.

What is your bike? I'm 2 years without mine now. Miss it. Had a Honda VTX 1300R.

Why is an "exit" not called an "onsit"? Looking forward, you're getting ons it. Exit seems like a pessimistic word.

I saw (maybe on here) that the average person urinates 7 times per day. IF everyone went first thing in the morning in the shower instead of the commode it would save something like 127 billion gallons of fresh water annually. I would love to ask Al Gore if he does his ecological duty. I do....do you?

Why is an "exit" not called an "onsit"? Looking forward, you're getting ons it. Exit seems like a pessimistic word.

I saw (maybe on here) that the average person urinates 7 times per day. IF everyone went first thing in the morning in the shower instead of the commode it would save something like 127 billion gallons of fresh water annually. I would love to ask Al Gore if he does his ecological duty. I do....do you?
I do sometimes, but I don't hold it so I can go while I shower. I pee off of my deck every chance I get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT