ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Everything was very good. One poor lonely rib left. Everybody pigged out big time. Satisfaction. This has been a perfect day. Laid out and did not hit a lick. Worn out.

Grands gone home. We will do all of this again tomorrow at my daughter's.

Life is good.

QB and I are the same age for a month or so.

I'd eat that lonely rib. My wife abandoned me today to go to the Trump rally here in Phoenix. She's gung ho on Trump. I wouldn't walk across the street to see any politician.

If you had a basketball goal in your driveway that you could shoot on every day you would be able to build up your stamina.
I still want one, but not enough to fight about it. I threw the football around for a few minutes with #3. I can still throw it accurately. That is amazing actually. Almost 73 years old. He is filling out nicely. 184. He looks great in shape.

How you doin'?

He'll get our 10 votes, but I'm with you on the not going to rallies. Arizona is solid for DT.

Who would have ever believed that in the USA we would have a presidential election where the candidates were a narcissistic crazy guy (who never bothered to prepare for a speech in his life - just hops up and rambles) and a woman who is an almost certain power-hungry lying crook? Still SMH. Pick your poison.

I believe this country has crossed a line already and will never be able to get itself out of the mess it is in. The only consolation I have is that I won't be around to see it all come tumbling down. Perpetual war with Islam. I feel sorry for my grandkids. That's how cynical I have become.

Last edited:
Who would have ever believed that in the USA we would have a presidential election where the candidates were a narcissistic crazy guy (who never bothered to prepare for a speech in his life - just hops up and rambles) and a woman who is an almost certain power-hungry lying crook? Still SMH. Pick your poison.

I believe this country has crossed a line already and will never be able to get itself out of the mess it is in. The only consolation I have is that I won't be around to see it all come tumbling down. Perpetual war with Islam. I feel sorry for my grandkids. That's how cynical I have become.

I've been reading a Book about all that. Playing out exactly as written. FCC.

rail.str.0258.01.jpg

Don, I'm plum wore out.

\Starchief, those list you posted, the second one, I use almost every one of them. Common here in the City. FCC.

Yeah, I guess it is pretty tiring sitting in the shade all day, fanning yourself,drinking ice tea and doling out instructions to the kids for all the yard and garden work. Slave driver.

There is plenty to not like, especially with politics. However, I think the country still has a lot of great people. We just need to find a way to attract and place better leaders into political office.

Okay, I had Culver's coupons. Old lady drops me off and goes through the drive-thru. She gets the ice cream (custard - buy one, get one free) and I went inside and have the burger coupons (2 doubles - buy one, get one free). Also snagged two orders of fries.

Life is good. At a discount. Living large and loving it.

Okay, I had Culver's coupons. Old lady drops me off and goes through the drive-thru. She gets the ice cream (custard - buy one, get one free) and I went inside and have the burger coupons (2 doubles - buy one, get one free). Also snagged two orders of fries.

Culvers' fries are about the best.

Evening D
Had a great evening - dinner and a movie, hubby and I got to actually talk (yes, we still do that) and enjoy (yes, we still do that too - but keep your minds out of the gutter) each other's company. Can't believe it's been 28 years -
we're sitting here watching "Deadpool" - over the top, but really funny
Hope everyone everyone has had a good evening

There is plenty to not like, especially with politics. However, I think the country still has a lot of great people. We just need to find a way to attract and place better leaders into political office.

I think Donald Trump is a great person. He took a million dollar loan and turned it into 10 billion. His taste in women is the top order. His kids are great. He is a little out of control when he gets the crowd going, but I don't know of many people who are more successful.

I wanted my eye doctor to get the nomination; however, he got very few votes so Donald was the second loosest cannon running so I voted for him.

I can't talk about Hillary as I view everything she has ever done as being given to her. Even getting elected as Senator from NY was fuzzy as she had never lived in NY until that Senate seat opened up. If she wins in November you had better hide your guns and your savings. Bernie has pulled her so far to the left that we will have free everything. We will end up like Venezuela.

Culvers is not bad for fast food.

Cheap, cheap........

• Good Morning, posters & lurkers, old fathers and young fathers.
  • Blood Sugar = 74. Weight = 223.
  • Dark Magic going waking me up.
  • 70º in Johns Creek. Perfect. VFR. I'd love to be flying somewhere in a Warrior.
  • th
  • 50s tunes going.
  • Excited knowing that I will get to spend time with our daughter and son and all five of those grands today.
  • Enjoy a safe day today. Slow your azz down and be safe.
  • That's it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT