ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Just for Austin:
th

He's been gone way too long. His only miscue was in this thread. That other idiot ran all over this board being an idiot. He was a consistent idiot on Rafters, the political thread, and in any thread certain people would start. 55 should be allowed back, right now. Plus, the other idiot had already received a permaban at one time yet he was allowed to post here anyway. Terrible modding to equate the two of them.

He's been gone way too long. His only miscue was in this thread. That other idiot ran all over this board being an idiot. He was a consistent idiot on Rafters, the political thread, and in any thread certain people would start. 55 should be allowed back, right now. Plus, the other idiot had already received a permaban at one time yet he was allowed to post here anyway. Terrible modding to equate the two of them.
When I drink too much, like tonight, I'm an idiot. But I still love everybody.

I miss 55. Hope all is well.

Congrats on the car and anniversary BKO. You must have gotten married very young.

My mom & dad divorced. Both my brothers have divorced (one of them twice). I liked my older brother's first wife, his second wife was psycho. Me & my wife were married 10 years before our daughter came along. I kinda hate to see married couples have kids right away. Feel like we had our lives somewhat settled before taking on raising a kid. I understand that it can't always work out that way.

Lots of bad drivers on I-4 today. Couple of guys that had to show that they could weave in and out of traffic. Truck & car that were racing & a motorcycle that I estimate was going well over 100. I was going 75 and he passed me like I was sitting still. Heard him before I ever saw him (he passed on the right. There were 4 lanes going our direction, I was next to right lane, so 2 left lanes open).

Congrats on the car and anniversary BKO. You must have gotten married very young.

yes, I was, really - I'm almost 47 now; got married just before turning 19. Wouldn't change it though :)
and thank you

divorce sucks - I hate for anyone to have to go through it. Saw what it did to my mother, and what she had to do to keep us together.

Friend of mine's 20 yr old daughter was nearly in a head on collision today. She didn't do anything wrong - an SUV crossed over into her lane. The woman driving was freaking texting and didn't even see her until she laid on the horn. Poor kid was more or less run off the road, and the woman kept on driving. Stupid idiot.

yes, I was, really - I'm almost 47 now; got married just before turning 19. Wouldn't change it though :)
and thank you

divorce sucks - I hate for anyone to have to go through it. Saw what it did to my mother, and what she had to do to keep us together.

Friend of mine's 20 yr old daughter was nearly in a head on collision today. She didn't do anything wrong - an SUV crossed over into her lane. The woman driving was freaking texting and didn't even see her until she laid on the horn. Poor kid was more or less run off the road, and the woman kept on driving. Stupid idiot.
Damn.

Good morning D-leaguers. It finally is cool this morning. 67 degrees F, but the humidity is a whopping 92%. Dang. Last night was a great night for sitting on the back porch. Did that with two fantastic people.

Today is June 18. On June 18, 1966 I had a date with my future wife. We went to a drive-in theater. Two months later we got married, August 18. We have never looked back. It is going to be 50 in two months. Two kids in the first 6 years. Both have college educations, both are married to fine people. If my wife leaves me I am packing my bags and going with her. Too old to start again with anyone else. Our common history is massive.

This is probably just luck, but in my direct ancestry there have been no divorces going back hundreds of years. I think that we are just too cheap to actually do it. [winking]

Good morning D-leaguers. It finally is cool this morning. 67 degrees F, but the humidity is a whopping 92%. Dang. Last night was a great night for sitting on the back porch. Did that with two fantastic people.

Today is June 18. On June 18, 1966 I had a date with my future wife. We went to a drive-in theater. Two months later we got married, August 18. We have never looked back. It is going to be 50 in two months. Two kids in the first 6 years. Both have college educations, both are married to fine people. If my wife leaves me I am packing my bags and going with her. Too old to start again with anyone else. Our common history is massive.

This is probably just luck, but in my direct ancestry there have been no divorces going back hundreds of years. I think that we are just too cheap to actually do it. [winking]
Huge, HUGE Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT