ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I'm doing good. Driving through the hills visiting folks so far back in the woods that they have to pump the sunshine in. A 2nd cousin about 4 or 5 years older than me has invited me to climb on the back of his four wheeler and spend a day hitting all the grave yards and old homesteads in these hills. He says that it can f go anywhere and I asked him if it coukd climb a tree. He didn't bat an eyelash and said, "We don't have to climb no tree we'll pack the chain saw with us.

He is busy haying right now but said to give him a call in two or three weeks. I will do that. That is how I am doing, I seem to be fresh out of heavy wisdom but will say that the straight and narrow path is easier to navigate when you gather some age on you,

The path, indeed it is Fred, indeed it is. Thanks. Always enjoy your post. FCC.

Of course I am way too young to remember but wasn't there at one time dance halls where the girls charged a dime a dance? Don Father is probably old enough to remember them. I would have lost a dollar on BK being a hun girl.Not the 50 cents is a bad bet.

I wouldn't risk a dollar on a bet. Times are tough.

How much do the girls charge for a "dance" at the gentlemen's clubs? I'll bet it's close to $50. I consider myself lucky because my wife only charges me $35 a dance.(family discount).

I'm doing good. Driving through the hills visiting folks so far back in the woods that they have to pump the sunshine in. A 2nd cousin about 4 or 5 years older than me has invited me to climb on the back of his four wheeler and spend a day hitting all the grave yards and old homesteads in these hills. He says that it can f go anywhere and I asked him if it coukd climb a tree. He didn't bat an eyelash and said, "We don't have to climb no tree we'll pack the chain saw with us.

He is busy haying right now but said to give him a call in two or three weeks. I will do that. That is how I am doing, I seem to be fresh out of heavy wisdom but will say that the straight and narrow path is easier to navigate when you gather some age on you,

Mighty thoughtful of him to take you out and let you pick out the one you want. He know something you don't?

Of course I am way too young to remember but wasn't there at one time dance halls where the girls charged a dime a dance? Don Father is probably old enough to remember them. I would have lost a dollar on BK being a hun girl.Not the 50 cents is a bad bet.

I think I'm afraid to ask what you thought, LOL
But yes, I call people hon, honey, and darlin; sometimes I use sweetie, but that's towards younguns.

Gents and lady of the D it has been a fun day. I won't be picking out a grave site in the hills. My ashes will be placed an a US Navy vessel heading to the Med and dumped off the coast of Barcelona. My first fishing pole was a small twig broke off of a maple tree, some close line rope, a bobber and hook that was store bought and Some fence wire to tie the hook and bobber and a lug nut off the tractor as a sinker. Stole some bread from the kitchen and squished it up in a ball and put it on the hook as bait. Not sure if it was any good or not because I hooked something and the twig broke off in my hand. What ever I hooked took everything to the bottom, never to be seen again.

Yo what up d-league
Most of this place is so much better than it was when one dbag in particular ceased as is gone.

Chilly day in the tristate
The Reds invent new ways to lose
I've now lost over 40 pounds. When I've reached my goal I'll post before and after picks. Frankly I don't care what others say. I walk 2.5 miles everyday and have busted my ass. No soft drinks, no fast food, no problem.
Donald trump is trying hard to put his foot in his mouth

Yo what up d-league
Most of this place is so much better than it was when one dbag in particular ceased as is gone.

Chilly day in the tristate
The Reds invent new ways to lose
I've now lost over 40 pounds. When I've reached my goal I'll post before and after picks. Frankly I don't care what others say. I walk 2.5 miles everyday and have busted my ass. No soft drinks, no fast food, no problem.
Donald trump is trying hard to put his foot in his mouth
Great, great job. Keep up the good fight!

TFM_SD70MAC_1614_by_hunter1828.jpg

Good morning gents and lady of the D. Up late last night but think I have the lady who fell for the romance scam to the tune of 19 thousand convinced that that money went to a ring of scammers and not some soldier.

I know she is just one of many elderly women that fall for this crap but I thought she was smarter than that. Some family and friends knew but no one stepped up but old dummy me. Makes me very sad to know that someone can be that starved for attention so bad to respond to some fake on the internet and go into her savings. Rant over.

Good morning gents and lady of the D. Up late last night but think I have the lady who fell for the romance scam to the tune of 19 thousand convinced that that money went to a ring of scammers and not some soldier.

I know she is just one of many elderly women that fall for this crap but I thought she was smarter than that. Some family and friends knew but no one stepped up but old dummy me. Makes me very sad to know that someone can be that starved for attention so bad to respond to some fake on the internet and go into her savings. Rant over.
Yep, that is very sad.

I was working with some guy one time that was contacted by this company for an overseas assignment. He was telling us about it and I finally told him that some of the things didn't sound normal. Honestly, it was too good to be true. It got to the point that he had given his notice at work and had given his car to his ex wife. Then he gets the email asking for, I think, $1400 to cover paperwork and travel costs.

He was allowed to keep his job and his ex wife gave him the car back, but he received quite a bit of ribbing from some of the guys. Not me of course.:rolleyes:

morning D
y'all helped me to 11K likes - thank you
Not a whole lot to say so far, except the Derek Willis situation has me pretty ticked off. Not sure how anyone can dismiss that as "college kid antics" - scary to think what could have happened.
Anyway - yet another busy one; granddaughter coming over, dishes to be done, laundry to be done - errands to run. Hoping for some pool time later today.
Be well friends

morning D
y'all helped me to 11K likes - thank you
Not a whole lot to say so far, except the Derek Willis situation has me pretty ticked off. Not sure how anyone can dismiss that as "college kid antics" - scary to think what could have happened.
Anyway - yet another busy one; granddaughter coming over, dishes to be done, laundry to be done - errands to run. Hoping for some pool time later today.
Be well friends
DW proved to the BBN that he is still a kid. Don't be too hard on him. Let the punishment fit the crime. When yours truly was a kid I thought that you drank beer until you puked. At least that is the way I did it.

DW proved to the BBN that he is still a kid. Don't be too hard on him. Let the punishment fit the crime. When yours truly was a kid I thought that you drank beer until you puked. At least that is the way I did it.
the part that bothers me is that he probably was driving. At least, the video seems to imply he was. If I'm reading it wrong, then I will absolutely be glad to eat crow.
DW was beyond stupid drunk - they had to check his pulse for heaven's sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT