ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

th

I loved this scene in Pulp Fiction. JT was still cool. UT was awesome.
Amos and Andy or bloody as hell?

speaking of Pulp Fiction - everyone knows SLJ's character, Jules Winfield, and his quote from Ezekiel 25:17: "The path of the righteous man" - right?
Did you know that quote was put on Nick Fury's headstone (Captain America: Winter Soldier)? Fury was also portrayed by Samuel L Jackson.

thought it was kind of cool

If Little jimmy Dickens didn't sing I, it don't belong in any musical. I used tickets to a Travolta play in Aspen, Colorado in the early 80's to get a ticket seller at a race track in Colorado Springs to go on a date with me. No dancing and I can't remember the name of the play or what it was about.

What I do remember is that I was surprised at the stage presence he had and that I actually like the show. Can't remember if I got lucky on the date or not or if I'm telling a lie about that now.

I think you got lucky and she is still waiting for you. Honest Injun. [cheers]

of course
also, Benny Goodman and his Orchestra, he's the reason I played clarinet. Then there are the Dorsey brothers, Count Basie, Artie Shaw, Buddy Rich, Gene Krupa..
It's why I enjoy Harry Connick Jr, now - he's a throwback

I love it because I grew up with that on the radio and victrola. My parents era music. Plus it is designed to be danced to.

Sherry and I took dance lessons and you end up dancing a lot to the World War II era music.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT