ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is mine Don.
images

It's on the heavy side but I'm very accurate with it.
Hillary wants to take it.

Reactions: ymmot31
She knows she can't get it, but she knows it will get her votes from the people that don't know any better.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
  • Good Morning, posters & lurkers.
  • 71° in Johns Creek. Some clouds. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 67. Weight = 228.
  • Sprinkler ran earlier. Everything is watered & crisp.
  • Finch checking out the Boston Fern.
  • Sugar on the chaise, fed and taking it easy. My little buddy is getting old. 13 this Fall. Firecrackers were going off last night. She got in my lap. She's scared of those things.
  • What are y'all doing today?
  • Over.

• What are y'all doing today?
Hiking to the grocery store in a few minutes and picking up two 12-packs of Canada Dry sparkling water. On sale @ 2/$5. :sunglasses:

Looking like a heavy return trek. Probably 25 pounds in the rucksack.

Mowed the back yard yesterday. Working on another bicycle today.

Off tomorrow. May drink two beers tonight. I've really cut back. A lot. No beer Fri or Sat nights.

I needed to mow on Friday but I couldn't find the key to the lawnmower. I know where I left it and I thought my wife must have moved it to prove a point that I should not leave it where it was. Nope. Says she never moved it. That means a damn cat has absconded with it somehow. I bet one of the outdoor cats put him up to it. They hate the lawnmower and aren't too happy with the weed eater either.

• First humming bird of the season.
  • 2nd mug of Dark Magic going.
  • QB in a dither because I suggested steaks for #1 & #5 for dinner. They took it as for certain. Dither. #3 & #4 with their mother in Destin big timing it.
  • All of the birds & critters are out this morning.
  • Gotta get moving. Later.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT