ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

These sailors must be trying to teach this fish to swim, right?
Non-human+enemy+combatants_1.jpg

Those cabinetmakers do some beautiful work. I wish I was "trained" in that field.

I don't build cabinets but I used to make a living doing custom kitchens renovations and installation. Did several for the snobs in Country Club of the South, including Lincoln Kennedy's kitchen (played OL for Falcons and Raiders).

Threw the one horse out in my exactas and trifectas, stupid me. I did visit old River Downs, it has a fancy name now. Watched the race from the bleachers on the big screen and shot the breeze with a complete stranger, he was the quite shy type like me.. The muddy track was the clue to go all in in the five and forget the gimmick bets, I didn't. Stupid me! Oh yeah, morning, gents and lady of the D.

Threw the one horse out in my exactas and trifectas, stupid me. I did visit old River Downs, it has a fancy name now. Watched the race from the bleachers on the big screen and shot the breeze with a complete stranger, he was the quite shy type like me.. The muddy track was the clue to go all in in the five and forget the gimmick bets, I didn't. Stupid me! Oh yeah, morning, gents and lady of the D.

I know nothing about betting horses. I have never bet a dollar on a horse race.

Not that there is anything wrong with it.

I know nothing about betting horses. I have never bet a dollar on a horse race.

Not that there is anything wrong with it.
I did a favor for a Trainer one time when Keeneland was running. It was late in the meet, and feed bills, etc. were being met in the betting windows via fixed races. He came by the office there in Lexington and gave us a certain horse. The horse won just like he predicted. We won some money.

gorgeous day here - sun is out, it's warm
going to it outside tonight and see if we can see Mars - looking forward to it
on the suggestion of the son's Fiance - made up a jug of cucumber water. It's really, very good, and has some great healthy properties
hope all is well wit y'all

Science Break:

Here ya go. Mars reached opposition with the sun this morning. Meaning that the Red Planet will be exactly opposite the sun in Earth's sky. In fact, Mars will soon be at its closest point to Earth in over a decade.
mars-opposition-may-2016.jpg

(click image to expand)
Since Mars is directly opposite the sun (in relation to Earth) during opposition, Mars rises as the sun sets, and sets as the sun rises. This also means that Mars is visible all night long tonight.
Your viewing time to see Mars when it comes up over the horizon depends on your location. , Mars rises in the East at 8:10 p.m. EDT for those in the north east states and sets in the West at 5:35 a.m. EDT, so it is above the horizon for 9 hours and 25 minutes. The farther south you are the longer it will be visible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT