ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

grils-do-you-even-lift.gif

That's all I needed this morning. Question. Why is the chick using a sledgehammer?

I remember taking one of those things one time where it started out with 3 slides, then 5 questions. Then a video and 4-5 questions. etc. Toward the middle there was this long as shit video + 10-12 slides after it....with no questions ever about that segment's content. Could have just zoomed through. Damn trickery.

The Vietnam War statements last night brought back this memory. It meant a lot at the time and as the years go by it is a decent reminder of how things were back then. The hippies and others would get in your face and spit at you and throw blood on you. Sometimes it felt that Charlie wasn't our biggest enemy.

It was fall of 1968 on the Cua Viet River and we had started to receive mail again after a period of time without. A guy opened a shoe box and in it was his neckerchief from his dress uniform which of course he had no use for at the time. Attached to the thing was a thank you note from the San Francisco Police Department. We of course asked what that was all about?

About a month earlier he had been sent back to Danang and allowed to go home to bury his father. He travelled back in his dress uniform and at the San Francisco airport two hippies had stuck baby killer signs in his face and spit at him. He had banged their heads together and tied ther hands around a lamp post with his neckerchief and left his name and address. The policeman that found them had returned his neckerchief with the note.

Parts of the movie Fury were filmed near Bovington, England as that is where those tanks were based. They all came from the museum there - that Tiger I is the only one in the world that's still running...in real life it would have picked all 4 of those Sherman's off before they got close enough to even damage it.

Vietnam - my dad cried when he found out he couldn't go (medical reasons).

My father-in-law was imprisoned and then sent to be a janitor in a mental hospital for 4 years for being a conscientious objector and refusing to fight in Vietnam - because, free country and all.

Vietnam - my dad cried when he found out he couldn't go (medical reasons).

My father-in-law was imprisoned and then sent to be a janitor in a mental hospital for 4 years for being a conscientious objector and refusing to fight in Vietnam - because, free country and all.

Now women are subjected to the draft

My memory might be off, but I think I read where women are now in the front lines, and this is something that >90% of military women objected to, but in the name of equality, it was written.

Brilliant!

I have personally not heard any ex military guy say anything good about the current state of our military, but that's just from a whopping two people who I respect very much, and they are very old. I assume views differ Very much between old and new military folks.

I would really like to hear opinions from those of you in The D.

My memory might be off, but I think I read where women are now in the front lines, and this is something that >90% of military women objected to, but in the name of equality, it was written.

Brilliant!

I have personally not heard any ex military guy say anything good about the current state of our military, but that's just from a whopping two people who I respect very much, and they are very old. I assume views differ Very much between old and new military folks.

Well, they say the man on woman military rape occurs 25% of the time. Yep, 1 in 4 women get raped in the military

Brilliant!

What about trannys? Front lines or nah?

The world has lost its collective touching mind. This kid is facing some serious shit, for something any of us would have probably done on a dare. Are we that touching sensitive?
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...after-indecent-photo-gets-printed-in-yearbook

Man that sucks. If someone, anyone at that school did their job, acted like an adult, and handled this shit how it should be handled, this wouldn't have happened. I guarantee they collectively shit themselves and called the lawyers. OH NO A PECKER!! WE'RE DONE FOR!!! NOBODY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS! PLEASE DONT FIRE US!!! WE KNOW NOTHING!!! WE DO NOTHING!!!!

Man that sucks. If someone, anyone at that school did their job, acted like an adult, and handled this shit how it should be handled, this wouldn't have happened. I guarantee they collectively shit themselves and called the lawyers. OH NO A PECKER!! WE'RE DONE FOR!!! NOBODY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS! PLEASE DONT FIRE US!!! WE KNOW NOTHING!!! WE DO NOTHING!!!!

Bet that kid becomes a revolving door of p*****

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT