ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I have been wrestling my hose that is on a hose reel for an hour and a half. When the gutter cleaning crew were here they used it and proceeded to reel it backwards, which created the mess that I am dealing with. If they were here I could easily shoot them between their eyes. Crummy half-assed workers. Not Latinos. Rednecked Caucasians, Never again.

I have been wrestling my hose that is on a hose reel for an hour and a half. When the gutter cleaning crew were here they used it and proceeded to reel it backwards, which created the mess that I am dealing with. If they were here I could easily shoot them between their eyes. Crummy half-assed workers. Not Latinos. Rednecked Caucasians, Never again.
Gutter Helmet is your friend

No offense, but I had lost all respect for you long before you endorsed Kaizer.

J/k. Which thread? I wanna go endorse him too.
Think it was the one on infamous posters. I'm sure KS's post has probably been taken down. Or he could be lurking this thread and saw where I was talking about the perfect use of the info I supplied last year.

@UK_Dallas …I lost all respect for you the moment you first decided to post in the D-League. Same goes for the rest of you simpleton jackals. You just don't ever fully recover from something as devastating as that. Your interwebz rep hath been tarnished forever.

BTW...I responded to Mr. Poe and left the link to the USA Today article. Have no clue if he is being truthful about the BBN stuff. If he is then that is messed up. Did UK ban him just because he wouldn't give up the name of his website? And then pass it off as they banned him because he was illegally contacting recruits?

We may never know the full truth. As with most things…the truth probably resides somewhere in-between.

Science Break:

For all you night owls.(or Mav out skunk hunting) If you have clear sky tonight about 1am you will have a chance of spotting a grouping of the red giant star Antares, the two bright planets Mars and Saturn and the waning moon.
mars-saturn-antares-gathering-april-2016.jpg

I am not happy.

My father and now my wife is being mocked and thrown into a world of lies after a situation where UK hurt a bunch of innocent people.

But we stayed with our teams through the years despite it all.

And now so called fellow fans are trying to be complete assholes.

I'm not going to not address it.

I use my real name and the truth is out there.

Mess with my family and I'm not going to stand idly by.

Some of you guys may understate the significance of emotional scarring that some carry.

I've been victim myself of a large financial hit due to being just a number on a spreadsheet and not fitting someone's business model. It hurts when that someone is worth, in my case, 58 million and have the ability to exhaust your resources before you could win your case.

I recovered and have prospered since, but still get pissed off thinking about it and the strain it put on my family. I would get real mad when others made light of it. Like **** you mad and willing to meet up and get physical.

In my case it would be easy to see my side. It's real estate and construction. Big bad wolf stuff and I would be the lovable character who is easy to side with. In this case the big bad wolf is a brand that people blindly love and lose money supporting even though outside of entertainment get nothing in return. Like willingly being fleeced type of support as you're seeing in the football parking and ticket sales.

****in drama. Who needs it?
Went to Etown shopping wiff wifey today
Back home got the mowing done while wifey challenged the paint brush (she won) great job baby!
Had a few cold ones today. Tasted good
Ran outta paint, ordered another gallon. Should finish me up on the lil fence project
As of today, down 64 lbs since 3rd of February. 190 is my goal, should be there early June ( I hope )

Last edited:
****in pants are fallin off me, have some smaller size when I was not a fat ass but refuse to buy new until my goal weight. Got lots a smaller belts, works well wiff lardass pants.. Jus sayin.. Sayde weighs 85lbs. I am gettin closer to losing a Sayde in weight. Life is good AND awesome!

****in drama. Who needs it?
Went to Etown shopping wiff wifey today
Back home got the mowing done while wifey challenged the paint brush (she won) great job baby!
Had a few cold ones today. Tasted good
Ran outta paint, ordered another gallon. Should finish me up on the lil fence project
As of today, down 64 lbs since 3rd of February. 190 is my goal, should be there early June ( I hope )

How did you lose so much weight so quickly? I have been having a hard time losing weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT