ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yo. Ramblings. #kerfuffle. Don't read this - boring.

• Deck furniture on order. 3 weeks away.
  • Hardwood floors being sanded & refinished next week.
  • When/if we redo bathroom our shitty house we bought 11 years ago will be completely renovated...in/out.
  • Ready for spring : cold-chillin on new deck.
  • Tree removal guy April 4 ripping down 20 overgrown hemlocks.
  • Easter cooking on Friday (Italian stuff)
  • Staycation commencing in two weeks.
  • Kentucky trip set for July.
  • No beach house this year. Meh, can't afford.
  • I should've won DLeague basketball league if I could've figured out how to login for draft and there's after.
  • Miss Penny Plissken is very untrained and bitey. Cute as F. Like owning a raccoon right now tho.
  • I need a break and allow for some binge drinking, cookin gourmet shit and cigars.

I tried that once..took 8 hours to get me unwound from the dang thing. When I made that move upwards my wacker wrapped that thing like a monkey tail. My make da bitches scream girth is now a thing of the past...My thang now matches my avatar...jus sayin

three-words-to-ruin-a-mans-ego_o_915766.webp

Reckon I will fire up the big mower today..First total cut for the season..
Been preppin outside block on garage for painting..Been wanting to coat it for a while now..will look much better than raw concrete block..Paint says lifetime guarantee...yea right, sell that shit to the next guy..
would like to get some onions in the ground later today as well, should have already been planted.
Seems I'm always like three moves behind
Should be down 50+ sometime this weekend..My goal is my weight at retirement 10yrs ago 190-195
Drank a beer Sunday, first one since mid January...Got a case of the guilties afterwards..

OK, caught up on 2 pages of pretty much wholesale likes.

Nettie pot really? One word...Flonase. Forget about it!

Got the mowing done. 2 acres. Oldest son is in on the mowing. Yeah!! Bless his heart. Got some good stuff going in the d.

Went to the middle school for a rocket launch. 2 liter bottle. 100psi. and there she goes. Only saw one hottie.

Willy, keep on brother. FCC.

OK, caught up on 2 pages of pretty much wholesale likes.

Nettie pot really? One word...Flonase. Forget about it!

Got the mowing done. 2 acres. Oldest son is in on the mowing. Yeah!! Bless his heart. Got some good stuff going in the d.

Went to the middle school for a rocket launch. 2 liter bottle. 100psi. and there she goes. Only saw one hottie.

Willy, keep on brother. FCC.
Flonase - yeah. I had a prescription for this once. Got it renewed, but found out that I could get it OTC for 1/3 the price of the Rx stuff. Crazy, its the same stuff.

Mowing - at least 2 more weeks up here before it starts.

I hope you are referring to teachers or moms at the middle school. Otherwise this place just got really creepy.

Do you every make a rocket with a 2 liter bottle half full of water, and pump air into it with a bicycle pump? I've got a rig, can launch the bottle 30-50 ft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT