How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTC4VE6WAAAsb25

Delegates aside, the money stowed in PAC / SUPERPAC money will be tough to untangle and transfer to anyone other than Kamala.

Iirc some very compelling legal research showed Kamala must be on the ticket or they cant spend that warchest.

Now i assume she can "loan" the money to another candidate to get around that, but that would require alot of generosity.

Iirc some very compelling legal research showed Kamala must be on the ticket or they cant spend that warchest.

Now i assume she can "loan" the money to another candidate to get around that, but that would require alot of generosity.

I really don't think that she can. I know one thing though: Dion will clarify it for us before the evening is done. LOL

Trump shooter practiced at gun range weeks before rally: 'I was sitting next to evil,' witness says​

Thomas Matthew Crooks tested his shooting prowess at a western Pennsylvania gun range just weeks before last Saturday's attempted assassination of former President Trump, according to a report.
Bill Jenkins said he practiced his firearms skills immediately next to Crooks at the Keystone Shooting Center in Cranberry on June 22 – mere weeks before the July 13 attack, The Sun reported.
"I was sitting next to evil," Jenkins told the ou

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Obama's awfully quiet. Do they trot Big Mike out in her home town of Chicago? She'll say she's here to stop Trump and they'll run to the polls.

I’ve heard as far back as two years ago, the deal was Gavin and Michelle when they decide to put Biden out to pasture. Most likely posted about here. Who knows, but would make sense w Obama not endorsing Kamala unless they’re having Hillary to jump in again.

Edit: Looks like Newsom, Shapiro, Mayor Pete all just endorsed Kamala.

Hypothetical… if, big if, biDIM steps down and lets Kamala become president, would she be able to run for two full terms? Or would this count as one of her two?
Yes. No.

But assuming Biden steps down as he should - don't count on it - & Trump wins, he becomes not the 47th president but the 48th.

I’ve heard as far back as two years ago, the deal was Gavin and Michelle when they decide to put Biden out to pasture. Most likely posted about here. Who knows, but would make sense w Obama not endorsing Kamala unless they’re having Hillary to jump in again.
She’s my only worry. The Money isssue would solve itself in 24 hours as donations would flood in. But she likes her life so I’m banking on her passing. Let’s hope so.

I think this is mainstream political thinking but it’s not the end all with Trump. If you’re not voting for Trump and that’s firm, it will never happen but he’s gonna pull more Hispanics and more blacks than last time. His base is becoming more galvanized by the day. He’s definitely going to end up with a sizable bump of independents from the assassination attempt, and I also suspect some moderate democrats will even be concerned enough with the economy to make the switch.

If Trump were to begin not acting like Trump that doesn’t happen to this extent. That’s why he picked Vance, and it’s the right call. Nothing wrong with picking some minorities and women if they’re right for the job, same as men, and that’s what he’ll do. He’s already turned a corner into looking presidential and that’s good for independents as well. Don’t believe the polls, they’re gonna miss like last time. Trump just needs to look presidential, lower key, but stick to his style and be a symbol of strength and the economy. He will win.
Just throw that in here even tho more appropriate spots will be fond as I continue to catch u in the thread.

If you believe God spared Trump’s life (as I do), he didn’t do it for him to lose in November. Now God may have other things in mind, but clearly the last 4 years have been about exposing the corruption and evil on the left and in the deep state. That imo will continue.

Oh. And are you threatening to 'dox' me?

Like a good little commie?

Lol
What? Are you serious? Yeah, I'm going to hack CatsPause and broadcast your IP... (I said CatsPause instead of CatsIllustrated too, maybe you can make repeated posts pointing at that like it's wrong.) You're seriously delusional.

I'm just going to say this. Kamala is old news. Michelle Obama is the person that the Dems will rally around unless she REALLY HATES the idea of politics or just wants to wait until the next political rally.

Reactions: dukesince91
@blubo Looks like Kamala has got 5 or 6 states pledging their delegates to her:

North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and New Hampshire. I think Louisiana.

Of course AOC endorses her just like the rest of the radical left will because that is who has controlled Biden and will do the same with Harris who is even further to the left than Biden.

I'm not happy, but that's what MAGA folks here have said over & over here. True.
OK...I'll just have disagree with you. The Anti MAGAs really don't care about America and they are fine if America is destroyed. Just look at SamShin. The dude/dudess grade school educator hates America. It's sad really. But that's how the lefties roll.

Of course AOC endorses her just like the rest of the radical left will because that is who has controlled Biden and will do the same with Harris who is even further to the left than Biden.
In an odd twist of fate, The Squad has proven to be, at times, pretty advantageous for the right. They hold enough sway to gum up the works for the DNC power brokers, without having the numbers to effectively legislate.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Yeah but AOC put out a video the other day saying she’s sat at closed door meetings and it ain’t gonna be Harris. Those scum are doing everything possible to get Michelle. I promise as she is their best chance. I fear that everyone jumped on board so fast with wanting Joe to quit because Michele gave them a wink.

Reactions: Girthang
I really don't think that she can. I know one thing though: Dion will clarify it for us before the evening is done. LOL
I appreciate the vote of confidence, and in said capacity as thread educator as bestowed, I'll do my best. Few different avenues they could take here, first point being that only around 96 million of the current 240 is directly controlled by the Biden-Harris ticket and therefore up for contention at all. So the first route for that 96 mil would be to directly refund it, at which point they could re-donate. Unlikely, a politician and their money are rarely parted. The easiest would be to transfer it all to a federal super PAC who could then work for the ticket, but they face a few more restrictions so that's possible but less likely. The most likely option would be to transfer it directly to the DNC, as ended federal campaigns can transfer unlimited amounts to whomever they want.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I appreciate the vote of confidence, and in said capacity as thread educator as bestowed, I'll do my best. Few different avenues they could take here, first point being that only around 96 million of the current 240 is directly controlled by the Biden-Harris ticket and therefore up for contention here. So the first route for that 96 mil would be to directly refund it, at which point they could re-donate. Unlikely, a politician and their money are rarely parted. The easiest would be to transfer it all to a federal super PAC who could then work for the ticket, but they face a few more restrictions so that's possible but less likely. The most likely option would be to transfer it directly to the DNC, as ended federal campaigns can transfer unlimited amounts to whomever they want.
I regretted that post almost immediately after I hit the Post Reply button. LOL

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT