ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good morning, D-Leaguers.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • The Leach Report going.
  • 41°F in Johns Creek, GA. this morning. Clear & beautiful. VFR.
  • Blood sugar down to 211. Going in the right direction.
  • Tired of hearing about the Indiana loss. We all know what happened.
  • Hell, I'm ready to bake some chicken parts and bland veggies.
  • Good Friday coming. #3 is coming home. Hungry to see him.
  • Over.

• Tired of hearing about the Indiana loss. We all know what happened.

Amen, brother. I'm tired of hearing about it too.

But something that I never tire of is hearing about the Mean Machine winning the 2016 D-League Fantastical Basketball World Championship of the Universe. THAT never gets old.

Dammit, we lost to Indiana in the NCAA tournament. Dammit, we lost to Indiana in the NCAA tournament.
Dammit, we lost to Indiana in the NCAA tournament. Dammit, we lost to Indiana in the NCAA tournament.
Word.

Hey guys, what time do we play North Carolina on Friday? TIA.

samuel-l-jackson-stare.gif

things are going well. Last night was the first night home and the baby kept crying every time we'd place her in the bassinet. Turns out, she hates it. Loves her nap nanny though. It's a little cushiony reclined thing that keeps her snug. Keep white noise playing in her crib. So in short, she didn't even last one night bedside at the bassinet and is now sleeping 4-5 hours at a time without having to eat in her room in her crib. Felt like ass all day from being up all night helping the wife.

Today was actually pretty nice. Got some sleep, napped, held her, let her sleep on my chest, changed my 2nd diaper... ever. Probaby more of the same tomorrow. She's got a pediatrician appointment in the morning. My oldest dog has also been limping and getting progressively worse over the last week. I've done all the tests on him I know, felt around, nothing bothers him to squeeze, touch, move, etc. Vet ordered pain meds. If it's not better in a couple weeks we'll have tests ran. I just hope it's nothing serious. Usually when a dog limps it's because something's injured and it hurts to touch. Nothing hurts when you move or touch his toes, wrist, ankle, shoulder. No idea.
This thing http://www.target.com/p/fisher-pric...gclid=CK-N4oDp1MsCFdM2gQodo_cEXg&gclsrc=aw.ds is awesome, especially the first month or so. Lifesaving at times especially if she has any reflux at all. Gets in there, happy as hell.

Agreed Mav, I am pretty much over it. Just wish I could gain my appetite back and possibly get out bed sometime this week. Only time I have gotten up is to take another shot of Old Crow and take a diarrhea dump. I did see my children for a bit this morning when they came in and said good bye to school. First time I had seen them since Selection Sunday. They were looking good. So again, definitely trending up.

Did we really lose to Indiana? What was he score? Was it a close game? Did our big guys show up? To rub salt in my wound I found myself standing next to two ladies from Indiana the day after the game. They had seen my car plates and asked what part of Ky I was from and then of course said they were from Indiana. I being the gentleman I am, asked if they had watched the game. At the same time they both asked "What game? We thought the season was over." Damn if it isn't for us anyway!

Last edited:
KS- This may get lost in the shuffle. But I'll hit ya when you're in the D League again.

Got a question for you about condo rental. Not about renting, but I am buying one and I am butt ass close to Disney and will want to rent it out in about a year. What would a 1/1 condo rent for a week 3.5 to 5 miles from Disney in a very nice area? Curious about your opinion.

Thanks

KS- This may get lost in the shuffle. But I'll hit ya when you're in the D League again.

Got a question for you about condo rental. Not about renting, but I am buying one and I am butt ass close to Disney and will want to rent it out in about a year. What would a 1/1 condo rent for a week 3.5 to 5 miles from Disney in a very nice area? Curious about your opinion.

Thanks
Call a Realtor near you.

Oh I got a friend realtor helping me.

But I'm not buying it to flip into a rental. Gonna live in it for awhile. Thinking about using it as a vacation spot for vacationers. It's in an awesome area Don.
Bro, if the price is right, you could turn that into a nice investment, especially December - end of March.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT