ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I don't like the one and done but am very glad we have a coach who is the best at taking advantage of it. Each year I become more impressed at how he shapes top recruits into a contending team, sometimes from darn near scratch. I miss the four year senior leadership on teams the most but will admit to being amazed when a young leader like Ulis comes along.

Like others have already stated this team showed at times just how good they could be and gave us hope that they would make a great run with a chance to win it all. Maybe with one steady big man they would have done just that. Looking back on the season I feel like I was emulating a yoyo with my emotions "Up one minute" Down the next". I'm pretty sure that what has made a wreck out of my emotions is the fact that watching a young player come in and grow into a great player through four years or even three seems to be a thing of the past.

I do, damnit. I need #9.

:football:Show me 5 wins??? (Blue/White Spring game doesn't count) :football:

Also…LMAO @ UK including the SEC Championship game on their football schedule.[laughing]

2016 Kentucky Wildcats Football Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Saturday
Apr. 16
kentucky1.gif
Blue-White Spring Game
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY Noon ET
ESPNU or SECN Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 3 Southern Miss Golden Eagles
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 10 at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 17 New Mexico State Aggies
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 24 South Carolina Gamecocks
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 1 at Alabama Crimson Tide
Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 8 Vanderbilt Commodores
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 15 --- OFF --- ---
Saturday
Oct. 22 Mississippi State Bulldogs
Tickets

Saturday
Oct. 29 at Missouri Tigers
Faurot Field, Columbia, MO TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 5 Georgia Bulldogs
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 12 at Tennessee Volunteers
Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 19
austin-peay1.gif
Austin Peay Governors
Tickets

Saturday
Nov. 26 at Louisville Cardinals
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY TBA Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Dec. 3
sec-logo-70.png
SEC Championship Game

SMH

I also cycle, but know when to stop talking about it.

I don't mind cycling. I just couldn't handle it last night. I needed to talk about next year and how in a few months this will be nothing but a bad memory. Needed to talk about Monk and Fox and how we're gonna be sick next year. I needed reassurance, not a conversation about the new cycle shop and how they have some Italian line I've never heard of. [poop]

I'll bitch and moan about CFA. IDGAS.

For starters, they don't say "my pleasure" to me anymore. It's "have a nice day!". Don't tell me what to do! Pleasure me! Damnit.

Also, the chicken minis are not the same. The Shuberts are mushy. Like they are baked and then microwaved when ready to serve. The shuberts used to be served with a golden brown crust like they were straight out the oven.

Mf'ers can't fool me. I am on to their shit.

• Good morning, DLs.
  • 38°F in Johns Creek, GA. Clear and Cold. Looks like VFR to me right now.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going. Good.
  • Tom Leach going.
  • Sort of meh about the remaining games, if fact, I haven't watched a single game.
  • I'm in the "wait until next year" mode.
  • Not bitter. We did about as well as we could do considering the injuries and the way our front line turned out.
  • Carry on.
  • Over.

• Good morning, DLs.
  • 38°F in Johns Creek, GA. Clear and Cold. Looks like VFR to me right now.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going. Good.
  • Tom Leach going.
  • Sort of meh about the remaining games, if fact, I haven't watched a single game.
  • I'm in the "wait until next year" mode.
  • Not bitter. We did about as well as we could do considering the injuries and the way our front line turned out.
  • Carry on.
  • Over.

Same here, I haven't even looked at box scores or anything. CBB was over Saturday night at around 2000 for me. Funny, I wasn't even all that upset or pissed that they lost. I was/am embarrassed that it was to IU though, but don't have that lingering bad feeling like years past.
Guess it's on to the gridiron for a while, and lots of golf!

How ya feelin, don?

Same here, I haven't even looked at box scores or anything. CBB was over Saturday night at around 2000 for me. Funny, I wasn't even all that upset or pissed that they lost. I was/am embarrassed that it was to IU though, but don't have that lingering bad feeling like years past.
Guess it's on to the gridiron for a while, and lots of golf!

How ya feelin, don?
Good. TFA. Blood sugar was 261 this morning fasting. I was disappointed that it was not down more to tell you the truth.

Hate this time of year in sports, really, after getting bounced. Itinerary:

1. Hope some awful team like UNC or Duke doesn't win a title
2. Hoping against hope that some players will stay, even though you know their going.
3. Waiting on other kids to make up their minds to sign or not (Bolden)
4. Look forward to football! STOOPS TROOPS! Give me a freaking break

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT