ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yea, we'll probably lose Ullis, Murray, and Briacoe, and next year will suck. We return Lee and Willis. Willis' role will probably decrease because cal will bring in guys that fit his system better. Hump won't play ever if he couldn't play this year. Mathews will get better and play. He's a Cal guy, I think. Cal will probably adopt Skal. We'll go through growing pains and lose because our threes aren't falling and we don't know any other way to score. Smh.

Yea, we'll probably lose Ullis, Murray, and Briacoe, and next year will suck. We return Lee and Willis. Willis' role will probably decrease because cal will bring in guys that fit his system better. Hump won't play ever if he couldn't play this year. Mathews will get better and play. He's a Cal guy, I think. Cal will probably adopt Skal. We'll go through growing pains and lose because our threes aren't falling and we don't know any other way to score. Smh.

Maybe Wynard will finally be conditioned after 25 months at UK.

Funny story yesterday.

I bought a pair of shoes online that were too small. So rather than ship them back for exchange (pain in the ass), they have a store in NYC so we drove in to take them back there...

Bad idea.

Car full of family, we're driving crosstown over 5th avenue when we see what was thought to be a parade but was a Trump protest... Which turned out to be a mini-riot. Cops and left wing losers enmasse as my wife (driving) is screaming at me for this was my shitty idea and me screaming at her for taking this route to the store...as if we could predict a riot.

In any case, I said eff it. Took my box of shoes and hopped out of the car into the chaos. It was like a scene in Forrest Gump where I just walked thru whackos and cops and screaming and paddy wagons and handcuffs and spitting...

I just meandered right on as if this was a staged event. Which it was.

These 1000 or so idiots were hired professorial occupy douchebags that weren't going to wreck my plan and get me in further trouble with my wife.

Last edited:
Funny story yesterday.

I bought a pair of shoes online that were too small. So rather than ship them back for exchange (pain in the ass), they have a store in NYC so we drove in to take them back there...

Bad idea.

Car full of family, we're driving crosstown over 5th avenue when we see what was thought to be a parade but was a Trump protest... Which turned out to be a mini-riot. Cops and left wing losers enmasse as my wife (driving) is screaming at my for this shitty idea and me screaming at her for taking this route to the store...as if we could predict a riot.

In any case, I said eff it. Took my box of shoes and hopped out of the car into the chaos. It was like a scene in Forrest Gump where I just walked thru whackos and cops and screaming and paddy wagons and handcuffs and spitting...

I just meandered right on as if this was a staged event. Which it was.

These 1000 or so idiots were hired professorial occupy douchebags that weren't going to wreck my plan and get me in further trouble with my wife.
[laughing] Way to go!

Jason,sometimes it's best to not say anything. They want to see reactions and bait for any anger outburst. I'm not good at losing, especially when I think the deck was stacked from the get go. I'm not one to cry refs after each loss but there was a lotta suspect calls and more so this year. Our problem was all of our front line eggs were dropped in one basket, that basket had no bottom. All we heard was this team goes as Ulis goes, I disagree. This team went as the front line went and it showed yesterday. What's odd is Cal left himself no back up plan. I'm also gonna catch shit for this but I've always said it, Cal is not the best at coaching sometimes and it also shows. Teams make adjustments during game and at halftime, Our team plays the same from start to finish, I don't get that either.

As much as I love Tyler, I don't think he'll be a first round draft choice.

What GM will have the sack to say to an Owner, "but he could be the next Muggsy Bogues!". WFC? Muggsy Bogues?

More like the next Eddie Gaedel.

I agree Kook..to short for today's game in the pro's. He may play oversea's somewhere and be successful, but in the NBA he will be a role type player IF he makes the team. I don't care how good you are,I'm taking height and talent versus short and talent any day. Who on our front line do you keep..Who plays the best defense..none of em..strong re-bounder...none ...offensive threat (take away Willis' outside shot) none..solid FT shooter..(Willis is the best of front line but other than that )..none so what do you do?

Maybe Wynard will finally be conditioned after 25 months at UK.

Willy there has to be more than that. I'm still wandering if they suspect eligibility issues with him and so they hold him out till it's resolved..If Cal really ask him to go in and he says he's not ready..That don't even sound right. but if has that much doubt in his own game maybe it's time to look at a division two school..

Willy there has to be more than that. I'm still wandering if they suspect eligibility issues with him and so they hold him out till it's resolved..If Cal really ask him to go in and he says he's not ready..That don't even sound right. but if has that much doubt in his own game maybe it's time to look at a division two school..

You may be right about that.

I just don't feel good about next year

Anyone mowed their yard yet? This week for me.

Have some inside and outside chores to do.

Hate that the Cats lost, but other than losing to IU, not that bothered. As many have said, losing last year was much worse. Not sure I'll ever let that one go.

Have a great and safe day.

Used the bagger on the front. I mow it high and still four bags full. Like to keep it about 3 1/2 to 4 inches high

Look, I understand venting due to the loss and all, but I'm not mad at Cal at all. I'm mad at our sissy front line and the crooked NCAA SC.

Cal's defenses usually rank very high, and all he did was mold this broken team into the best offense in the nation. Won 27 games and the SEC regular season and SEC tournament champions. Most programs would hit bottom after winning 38 games and losing everybody, having to start over with a completely new team. We live and die this way, it's who we are.

Next seasons players aren't of the Poythress and Lee mold, they are of the Wall, Cousins, Davis, MKG, and Randle mold. We will yet again be a favorite to win it all.

Went dark last night. I was struggling by the end of the game and my wife and I had dinner plans last night. The couple we went with were casual fans and they kept talking about how we would of gotten blown out next round anyway. I know he was trying to ease my mind but it made me want to punch him in the face. Just an all around shitty day/night. I just wanted to go home and go to bed but I had to listen to him talk about cycling all night. Yes, cycling. :weary::thumbsdown::fistbump:

• Morning, y'all.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going.
  • 47°F in Johns Creek, GA. Overcast. Miserable. IFR probably.
  • :football:
  • Skal needs to come back. Testosterone needed.
  • Briscoe needs to come back..
  • Lee same.
  • Ulis really needs to play for us 2 more years. Can you imagine?
  • Murray is the only one that has to go.
  • Pine blooms are about to pop.
  • Fig trees leaving out.
  • Blood sugar down to 255 this AM fasting, That's much better.
  • Everybody is sad. That's how we are. It's okay.
  • Have a great day!
  • Over.

Went dark last night. I was struggling by the end of the game and my wife and I had dinner plans last night. The couple we went with were casual fans and they kept talking about how we would of gotten blown out next round anyway. I know he was trying to ease my mind but it made me want to punch him in the face. Just an all around shitty day/night. I just wanted to go home and go to bed but I had to listen to him talk about cycling all night. Yes, cycling. :weary::thumbsdown::fistbump:
I also cycle, but know when to stop talking about it.

Hate it we lost last night. Looking at a long off-season. Hopefully Briscoe and Ulis return, but it is doubtful on Tyler. Murray is gone. Skal needs to return. Lee?

Today's agenda
Hiking to the grocery store in a few.
Call Enterprise Rent A Car and get a live person. Must add my Amtrak Rewards number and code to the reservation.
Prep lunches for next week.
Shop for clothes around 5:30 pm today. Riding the bus.

Y'all take it easy.

• Too early to plant a garden here.
  • Turned basketball off after the game last night. Somebody asked me about Iowa State this morning. I didn't even realize that they had played yesterday.
  • Cleaned oak leaves out of the window wells yesterday. Need to get covers for them.
  • Had some BBQ last night. It was expensive, but worth it.
  • 2013 Cats vs 2016 Cats - not sure who would win. In Rupp, they would both win. Away, they both lose.
  • NCAA put us in a road game. Thursday, most of the fans were Iowa fans. Iowa is still bitter over us stealing Tyler Ulis from them. Add that to conference loyalty, then add in a team like KU to the venue. That didn't cost us the game, but it hurt us.

-Over last night, mostly. [laughing]

I had a glimmer of hope we could do the thing but knew it would take an awful lot. Losing to those f*ksticks and being out in the first weekend really blows. Wasn't ready for basketball to end.

-Will pay attention to Spring football and get irrationally optimistic...though outside of front 3, think UK will be improved, maybe markedly, at other units. We'll see in like 6 months. o_O

Basketball ended too early, you guys. Too. Early.

-Wife sick with a stomach bug. Baby has her own little issue going on but it's daddy time today. Good learning experience and we've been having some fun along the way when the diaper isn't filled with Indian food and it stretches across virtually all skin surfaces. Jesus.

-So...today is going well!

-Making a Guinness beef stew tonight that probably looks a lot like my kid's diarrhea.

-It's 40 freaking 2 outside.

-I should just go to bed.

-Be good, D.

Last edited:
Science Break:

A whole lot of massive stars. Star cluster R136 is seen ultraviolet (UV) light for the first time. The cluster is located in the Tarantula Nebula of the Large Magellanic Cloud galaxy about 170,000 light-years away from Earth. The cluster contains some of the biggest and brightest stars in the universe all packed within a single cluster.
tarantula-nebula-central-region-hubble.jpg

Dozens of the stars within R136 are at least 50 times more massive than the sun, and nine that harbor more than 100 solar masses. R136a1 in the cluster is more than 250 solar masses. These big boys are extremely luminous as well as extremely large; together, the nine biggest ones are about 30 million times brighter than the sun. These stars lose mass very quickly, they will live fast and die young, many will collapse in their death throws into black holes.

I apparently don't know spit about basketball officiating. The calls that I saw throughout the year kept me confused. I thought I saw lots of bad calls. Does anyone think that the games were well called this season?

Yesterday was the first game I can ever remember watching where there were 12+ offensive fouls called. Murray had 3 called against him.

Officials didn't lose that game for us though. Playing shitty basketball lost the game for UK.

:football:Show me 5 wins??? (Blue/White Spring game doesn't count) :football:

Also…LMAO @ UK including the SEC Championship game on their football schedule.[laughing]

2016 Kentucky Wildcats Football Schedule
Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Saturday
Apr. 16
kentucky1.gif
Blue-White Spring Game
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY Noon ET
ESPNU or SECN Buy
Tickets

Saturday
Sep. 3 Southern Miss Golden Eagles
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Buy