ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Tbh, people don't like the door be in held open for them like they used to. Lots of times people will slow down and look at their feet. I'll just stand there smiling like a retard and wait for em. IDGAS. I'm in no hurry and you will not deny me he pleasure of holding this door for you!!! Damn it! How you like that?

Used to people would scurry and thank you for holding the door for them. Now it's more awkward and probably consider sexist. Idk. I'm just a nice guy.

I would not hold the door for any IU idiot or that guy driving around my town with a big ass UNC flag.

Of course the large lady had large tittiies down to her stomach. She even went out the exit to deny me the pleasure of holding the door. Wish I had candy in my pocket I would have lured her to my car with it and chained her in my kitchen bc fat girls can cook.

[laughing][jumpingsmile]...You done did lost yer mind...lol

IT"S FRIDAY!!
200.gif

Labissiere is looking very comfortable in his role, of late!!! He is going to continue putting up great numbers in over the next week(s)...and regardless, we have AP, Lee, Willis and Humphries ALL kicking on ALL cylinders down low now...All setting Ncaa block records with the Finest front court we've seen since 1996 (imo)... we got this man...no worries Mate!!!
He is. Good post. I don't understand the no rebounding though. IG got 11 rebounds.

Tbh, people don't like the door be in held open for them like they used to. Lots of times people will slow down and look at their feet. I'll just stand there smiling like a retard and wait for em. IDGAS. I'm in no hurry and you will not deny me he pleasure of holding this door for you!!! Damn it! How you like that?
Yeah, that is the new criminal scourge of America, holding the door for people and then robbing them. Dumb *************.

Two teams that stood out to me that I did not want to play, IU and UNC. I don't think we match up well with IU. They are dangerous when hitting 3's and they can rebound. Bad feeling about this one.

Yep. Gotta defend the 3 and rebounding is a moral imperative. I think we can handle the former…confidence is low concerning the later. This UK team can't rebound their way off of a rubber wall.

Still think we win…Cats by 5.

Got home about 8:30am, napped til 1:00, woke up still sleepy. Man I could've slept til 4:00. Got up, finished all the yard work...............................

It's great holding her. Wife is doing well. Kinlee has been knocked out all day. Hope to God she can be a good sleeper. Prepared for people to be coming and going all today and tomorrow. Scheduled to bring her home Sunday.

Trying to figure out where I'm gonna watch the game tomorrow. Wife knows I CAN'T be calm during a game with Indiana so she said it may be a good idea to go home and watch it. I dunno.

The two most important things in that post. And the ear to ear smile on your face your not telling us about. Congratulations again DAD.

Got home about 8:30am, napped til 1:00, woke up still sleepy. Man I could've slept til 4:00. Got up, finished all the yard work, went and got the dogs from the in-laws to bring back to the house, put em in the back yard, got lunch, now back at the hospital.

It's great holding her. Wife is doing well. Kinlee has been knocked out all day. Hope to God she can be a good sleeper. Prepared for people to be coming and going all today and tomorrow. Scheduled to bring her home Sunday.

Trying to figure out where I'm gonna watch the game tomorrow. Wife knows I CAN'T be calm during a game with Indiana so she said it may be a good idea to go home and watch it. I dunno.
That is how I had it figured for you. Isn't holding her just the best feeling. Again, congratulations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT