ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

bob-knight-and-a-chair-o.gif
Bobby was pissed.

Maps, driving directions and drive times for Atlanta to Des Moines Printer Friendly Version 210-214 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA 901 mi. About 13 hours 25 mins 1. Head north on Peachtree St NW toward Andrew Young International Blvd NW 36 ft 2. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Andrew Young International Blvd NW 449 ft 3. Turn right onto Ted Turner Dr NW 0.3 mi 4. Turn left onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW 413 ft 5. Turn right at Williams St NW 108 ft 6. Take the ramp onto I-75 N/I-85 N 1.7 mi 7. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-75 N, follow signs for Marietta Chattanooga 18.0 mi 8. Keep left at the fork to stay on I-75 N 0.7 mi 9. Keep left to stay on I-75 N Entering Tennessee 87.3 mi 10. Take exit 2 on the left for I-24 W toward Chattanooga/Nashville 0.5 mi 11. Continue onto I-24 W 5.7 mi 12. Keep left at the fork to stay on I-24 W, follow signs for Interstate 24 W/Interstate 59/Nashville/Birmingham Passing through Georgia Entering Tennessee 131 mi 13. Keep right at the fork to stay on I-24 W, follow signs for Clarksville/Louisville/Interstate 65 N 2.7 mi 14. Keep right to stay on I-24 W 2.2 mi 15. Keep left at the fork to stay on I-24 W, follow signs for Clarksville/Interstate 24 W Passing through Kentucky Entering Illinois 176 mi 16. Take exit 44B on the left to merge onto I-57 N toward Chicago 52.1 mi 17. Keep left at the fork to continue on I-64 W, follow signs for St Louis 70.8 mi 18. Take exit 3B for Illinois 3 N toward Kansas City 0.5 mi 19. Merge onto I-70 W Entering Missouri 2.9 mi 20. Continue onto I-70 W 10.3 mi 21. Keep left to stay on I-70 W 20.9 mi 22. Keep left to stay on I-70 W 7.3 mi 23. Take exit 210B to merge onto US-61 N toward Hannibal 73.7 mi 24. Turn left onto Paris Gravel Rd 0.5 mi 25. Slight right onto Co Rd 422/Paris Gravel Rd Continue to follow Co Rd 422 2.1 mi 26. Continue onto Centerville Rd 1.3 mi 27. Slight left onto Missouri MM 1.6 mi 28. Turn right toward US-24 E 0.2 mi 29. Continue onto US-24 E 3.6 mi 30. Slight left onto US-24 E/US-61 N 13.2 mi 31. Take the US-61 N ramp to Canton 0.5 mi 32. Continue onto US-61 N 30.3 mi 33. Continue straight onto MO-27 N Entering Iowa 7.5 mi 34. Continue onto IA-27 N 35.5 mi 35. Continue onto IA-27 N/US-218 N/US-34 W 1.7 mi 36. Take exit 45 for US-34 W toward Mt Pleasant/Ottumwa 0.9 mi 37. Continue onto US-34 W 46.7 mi 38. Keep left to continue on US-63 N 27.0 mi 39. Keep left to continue on IA-163 W 60.3 mi 40. Take the Interstate 235 W ramp 0.6 mi 41. Merge onto I-235 W 1.3 mi 42. Take exit 8A toward Des Moines/Downtown/Iowa Events Center 400 ft 43. Keep right, follow signs for 3rd St and merge onto 3rd St 0.7 mi 44. Turn right onto Grand Ave Destination will be on the left 0.3 mi 701 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309, USA

Info source:Distance from Atlanta, Georgia to Des Moines, Iowa USA in Miles or Kilometers
http://www.distances-calculator.com/usa-distance-atlanta-to-des_moines.htm

Just a point here:

Isaiah Briscoe has been terrific the past three games. He's the key Saturday. IU won't be able to handle the onslaught of cuts to the bucket.

And of our three guards, he's the most nifty finishing at the cup.

IB gets 15pts, 5assists, 8 boards on Saturday as the Dooshiers try to contain the Blue Arrow.

Just a point here:

Isaiah Briscoe has been terrific the past three games. He's the key Saturday. IU won't be able to handle the onslaught of cuts to the bucket.

And of our three guards, he's the most nifty finishing at the cup.

IB gets 15pts, 5assists, 8 boards on Saturday as the Dooshiers try to contain the Blue Arrow.
A fine post. IB has had a fine season. Keep on doing what you are doing, son. Don't shoot 3s and keep playing that tough defense and rebound, That kid had 11 boards. Eleven.

Ulis/Yogi battle royal may cancel one another out and I think Indiana will sell out to stop Murray and dare the rest of our team to beat them. I hope Murray comes out on a mission.

Briscoe has been doing all the little things for Kentucky - he's been superb at it through the SEC tourney and he was great against SB, possible X-factor for us. That said, I'm not sure he generates enough offense, especially if his FT game is off. We need Poythress to score 12 points or more. We need Skal and Lee to avoid both getting two fouls each early in the game. (not a realistic expectation for Lee I know) to keep a little balance in our attack.

My two greatest concerns:
1) early foul trouble - If the referees try to take this game over and begin pandering to the upset and the Indiana crowd, it's going to be tough.
2) perimeter defense - if Indiana starts jacking and hitting threes it's going to be tough. We need their fans to sit down and shut up.
If both of those things go south then this game goes down to the final couple possessions IMO and I don't want to see that.

3) we need more people there to support the team (IMO)

In the end - with what I've seen is that we are a better team than Indiana. I think we have a tougher group of players and I don't think we have any business losing to them.

Two teams that stood out to me that I did not want to play, IU and UNC. I don't think we match up well with IU. They are dangerous when hitting 3's and they can rebound. Bad feeling about this one.
Those two stood out for me also but for a different reason. I wish every game was a high profile match up like those games will be is the main reason. The best reason though is that we are coming together at the perfect time to face them. I really like our chances because we have outstanding guard play and a certain big guy seems to be learning what it takes to be the great player everyone thought he would be. If aplayer lives up to our fans expectations he is going to make a difference,

Two teams that stood out to me that I did not want to play, IU and UNC. I don't think we match up well with IU. They are dangerous when hitting 3's and they can rebound. Bad feeling about this one.
................plus I don't think that IU matches up well with UK.

UK has more talent, hopefully that will be the difference.

Labissiere is looking very comfortable in his role, of late!!! He is going to continue putting up great numbers in over the next week(s)...and regardless, we have AP, Lee, Willis and Humphries ALL kicking on ALL cylinders down low now...All setting Ncaa block records with the Finest front court we've seen since 1996 (imo)... we got this man...no worries Mate!!!

Tbh, people don't like the door be in held open for them like they used to. Lots of times people will slow down and look at their feet. I'll just stand there smiling like a retard and wait for em. IDGAS. I'm in no hurry and you will not deny me he pleasure of holding this door for you!!! Damn it! How you like that?

Used to people would scurry and thank you for holding the door for them. Now it's more awkward and probably consider sexist. Idk. I'm just a nice guy.

I would not hold the door for any IU idiot or that guy driving around my town with a big ass UNC flag.

Of course the large lady had large tittiies down to her stomach. She even went out the exit to deny me the pleasure of holding the door. Wish I had candy in my pocket I would have lured her to my car with it and chained her in my kitchen bc fat girls can cook.

-Cats open -3. I'll take it and I think we cover.

-Brackets are toast and IDGAF. Serious question, are the Millers overrated as coaches? Dayton getting absolutely smoked and Arizona looked terrible yesterday.

-Tip time tomorrow is horrible. Cannot believe we're not prime time.

1114x1668.jpeg.281f2c2c53de47e68b1cd463bfd6aaee

Just maybe the fat lady opened the other door because she felt she needed both of them open to get through? She might have thought you were being a smart azz by just holding one open, maybe just to a watch her smash her titties?

Good point, but these doors were individual doors separated by a foot.It's a horrible design, really. Post office. Go figure.

Scoochie Smith is the coolest name I've ever seen/heard.

Archie was a popular name for the Louisville job. At this point Slick Rick may get another rope to hang himself with.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT