ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Morning, DLeaguers, rapscallions, new daddies and lurkers.
  • 61°F in Johns Creek, GA. Clear. Looks like VFR to me. Spring is around the corner.
  • We've got a game to win this afternoon. Game Day. Excited?
  • Mommies can hear new babies poot from one side of your house to the other. You won't hear a thing, but you wife will hear it even if she is asleep at the time. Are y'all going to cradle her in your bedroom?
  • All of the plants are blooming. That pine pollen will be rough.
  • The birds are scrapping.
  • I'm feeling better every day.
  • Over.

That's awesome. You should bronze her first solid turd. When do babies make solid turds?

I had a screaming hot Mexican shit this morning.

It was supposed to rain here but it went North...raining in Louisville and Indiana.

Birds are active. Squirrels are not. I have not seen the squirrels in a bit. Idk wth they're doing.

If UK needs a good luck charm today hopefully I can help:

image_zpsiaa7kyzu.jpeg

If they lose, she's grounded.

:clap:[thumb2]:fistbump:[thumb2]:clap: Well done sir.

- Currently 53°F and windy as heck in ATX.

- This past week was a both a blessing and a stressful nightmare. Good: New babies. Always a great event. Bad: Angry end-users. One lady in Corpus Christi went off on me bad over the phone this past Thursday. I may have pushed the wrong buttons. Poop happens.

GYERO is gaining a bit on the D. My own posting is significantly down of late, as I'm engaged more at work and with other projects here at home.

- Starting up another part-time business soon. I must research how to write off some of this upcoming trip back east to KY as a business expense.

- Win or go home today. Go Cats!

- Taking a long hike within the hour. Be good. See ya soon.

I'll be back.
That's awesome. You should bronze her first solid turd. When do babies make solid turds?

I had a screaming hot Mexican shit this morning.

It was supposed to rain here but it went North...raining in Louisville and Indiana.

Birds are active. Squirrels are not. I have not seen the squirrels in a bit. Idk wth they're doing.
Taking care of their babies.

Pretty gal, Spears. Enjoy.

Ok, Mash. Time for you to settle down and get some kids.

5 days this week, then spring break. Evaluation is over, job secure, 30 some days after break. Light at the end of the tunnel.

If you like Outback, they have a good deal on 12 oz Sirloin. My cheapassness overwhelmed my usual steak choice (Ribeye or strip) and it was damn good. Start looking at the menu now, Mav, so you don't try to order at midnight.

Duke looks really good.

We need to make a statement tonight.

Go Blue.

Duke is garbage. Yale playing absolutely zero defense, every 3 has been wide open. Cannot see how Baylor lost to this team.

Grayson Allen is the most unlikable person in the tournament. Donald Trump has higher favorability ratings. Hillary Clinton is right on his heels.

I got a kid, she's black and furry. She craps outside and doesn't talk. Pretty much perfect.

Wish duke would get beat.

Knew Speers would do the right thing and introduce the lil one to the madness. Good dad.

Taco Bell's $1 Morning Value Menu looks tits.

At the game Thursday night, at some point during break (maybe half-time), they put up a blurred out picture of someone that played for Duke 1988-1992. Blah, blah, blah... One of those things where the audience was supposed to guess who it was. The UK fans in the building knew who it was and immediately started booing.

There must be a few million little trivia challenges that they could have gone with, but they choose to go with a Dookie. Smh....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT