ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Good luck to Speerz & baby Kinlee & Mama Speerz.
  • Get better Austin. Could be too much stress. Hope it's not influenza. Congrats on the grandson.
  • Game tonight. Nervous.

Jason, in all seriousness, ENJOY Kinlee. She'll be a big girl in the blink of an eye. Austin, congrats on being a paw paw.

And Donfather...if my blood sugar was 461, I'd be in a coma. Look into taking Glipizide. 10mg twice a day keeps me in check and I don't have to do insulin for now either. Your doctor absolutely did the right thing.
How many days until I get back to normal you think?

Man, are you doing ok? Doctor not give you anything?
Oh, I feel better than yesterday. I know that I ****** up big time. My doctor just had a baby about 3 months ago. There must be some risk to taking Glyburide. You have to have a current prescription. Neglect on our part. It won't happen again. The Dry Throat is better already. Headache still with me, I don't feel great. I take blood pressure meds also. And Metformin. Being old is Hell sometimes. Thanks for caring about me, errybody.

Flowers, gift, card, etc are PUSH PRESENTS that I'm sure some dumbass millennial came up with. I'd never heard in my life of someone buying gifts for the mom for delivering a child. Not until a couple years ago, anyway. I wasn't planning on it, but the BIL was adamant it was something I HAD to do.
It's okay to cave in to MIL's wishes. Just wait until you have wife and little baby girl at home. Heaven.

Which game?

IU vs Chaternooga, then UK vs. Beowulf. Look for me in the stands.

How many days until I get back to normal you think?

Normal? WTF. That ship sailed a long time ago [winking].

Dr just broke her water. I've been knocked out in the chair since we got here basically. She's doing great.

Thank for all the wishes. Her mom's here, so I'm leave soon and go pick up her flowers and whatnot from the florist.

Take advantage of people offering to do things for you. Actually, they will say let me know if I can help. Give them a list or be ready to assign them a task.

• Let someone else mow the yard. Use the time to spend with the baby & let your wife sleep.
  • Let people make dinner and cleanup the dishes.
  • Let someone else run an errand.
  • Assign someone to have fresh sheets on the bed for when your wife returns from the hospital.
  • Let someone clean the house for you.

I'd be all for that, however the wife has already assigned me a hunny-do list for things tomorrow while she's just sitting in the hospital. Keep the house clean, put up clothes, weed eat, etc. She's trying to keep me busy haha
Yeah, well handle this stuff. Delegate it to someone else to spend time with her & your daughter. Let someone else weed eat.

IU vs Chaternooga, then UK vs. Beowulf. Look for me in the stands.

Normal? WTF. That ship sailed a long time ago [winking].

Take advantage of people offering to do things for you. Actually, they will say let me know if I can help. Give them a list or be ready to assign them a task.

• Let someone else mow the yard. Use the time to spend with the baby & let your wife sleep.
  • Assign someone to have fresh sheets on the bed for when your wife returns from the hospital.
Great list.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Right now she's planning her strategy.

"Honey, if you want me to stay, I will."
"Oh, I know those contractions hurt. If you need another hand to hold, just let me know."
"I can't wait to meet this baby girl. Such a special moment for a mother and her daughter. Oh, no. I meant you and Kinlee .... it would be special for me too, of course."
"How much do you know about this Shaqualita girl that is Jason's student at work?"

fp59xv.jpg

Listen and learn - UKGrad93 is droppin' the knowledge up in here.

Went to a work baby shower with my wife a few years ago and I was talking to the soon to be dad, who was a surgeon. His plan was to be there for the birth (it was scheduled), then had a 3 pm tee time, and thought it would be best to leave the baby and mom together so they could bond. He then was going on a weekend trip.

No joke.

Ugh, that is terrible.

Feel better Dondaddy. I wanna keep your old ass around..
Sore as hell from laying 16x16 inch pavers yesterday..one part is done, gonna do second part next week if weather is good..
New blades on honda then hit front yard..looks great..
ordered 8 gallons of custom paint to paint outside block of my garage. prolly start that project spring break if paint is here..Unless wifey wants to go somewhere..who knows
Little laundry today then tackle a small job I been wanting to do outside..
I tell ya, since I been dropping weight my joints don't ache anymore and my energy level has been sky high. amazing how much better I feel...

• Good Morning, Posters & Lurkers. Game Day!!!!!!!!!
  • 65°F in Johns Creek, GA. Perfect day going. VFR apply.
  • The best of luck to Jason and his QB and their little baby. I'm guessing 21" long and 8 pounds.
  • 2nd mug of Keurig Dark Magic going down.
  • If food is good, I can't have it. No more good stuff. The very thought of that diet just makes me sick.
  • Congrats to Austin on the brand new grandbaby.
  • Mack Jones going. That's always fun.
  • Over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT