ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

EVERYBODY'S SUPER BOWL
BEER MUSCLES
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

/ Cal

- people are complaining about $90 concert tickets? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I've never paid less than $160 apiece for the concerts I go to, but then I always get floor seats no farther than 20-25 rows back. Always had a date to the shows, so I always had to buy 2 tickets. I love concerts, just don't like the prices for the seats I like to sit in.

My dad gave me a couple tickets stubs to a KISS show he went to in Nashville back in 1979 and his seats were on the floor... $15. Shook my damn head.
My daddy can whip your daddy.

Where has KS been...He be MIA..

Gotta get allergy shots today..
Are weathertech floor mats worth the cost? Made the purchase a few days ago..
Still warm enough that I have a few windows open, love the smell of rain in the air. Hope furnace does not need to be turned back on..
Water bill has been running high..everything checked good from house to meter, gonna do dye test on terlets to make sure flappers not leaking..

12801158_867760489999321_4423624093007182137_n.jpg

My first morning burp turned into oatmeal flying out of my mouth and nose. I needed to fart also but reacted quick enough to position my azz on the throne just in time. That is how my day has started, maybe I will run down to the Hellen Back Bar for a beer and pizza for lunch.

I can tell where you went wrong this morning.

The oatmeal.

It's like adrenaline for the colon.

My first morning burp turned into oatmeal flying out of my mouth and nose. I needed to fart also but reacted quick enough to position my azz on the throne just in time. That is how my day has started, maybe I will run down to the Hellen Back Bar for a beer and pizza for lunch.
If you can't behave, you know the number. 404-867-5309.

PB on bagel.

I got to get my shit together and y'all need to help by telling me what you ate.

Austin? How those good foods, man?
Mav, keeping skinny my dude?
Donuts? Stay out of my life, yahear!

I went down a Clipse rabbit hole last night after hearing a Malice interview...,idk if anybody here is interested in rap biographies, but that's a very interesting one. I just want to know what exactly made Malice walk away from everything, and exactly how that played out with his brother and crew.

Did you know pharrel's "happy" song outsold his entire career 20x? That's crazy. Dude was a legend in hip hop and that entire legendary career he created amounted to a hill of beans compared to that one catchy ass song that captured the hearts of everyone.

Has anybody ever been personally affected by bad weather, IE floods, tornado's ect..

The 73 tornado's came close that year, other than that I have been very fortunate not to have had any major weather catastrophes..Reason I ask, just seen the floods some are dealing with in the southern states..

PB on bagel.

I got to get my shit together and y'all need to help by telling me what you ate.

Austin? How those good foods, man?
Mav, keeping skinny my dude?
Donuts? Stay out of my life, yahear!

I went down a Clipse rabbit hole last night after hearing a Malice interview...,idk if anybody here is interested in rap biographies, but that's a very interesting one. I just want to know what exactly made Malice walk away from everything, and exactly how that played out with his brother and crew.

Did you know pharrel's "happy" song outsold his entire career 20x? That's crazy. Dude was a legend in hip hop and that entire legendary career he created amounted to a hill of beans compared to that one catchy ass song that captured the hearts of everyone.

For me, a protein shake followed by a handful of almonds. Will have another protein shake later ( Dr. said 60 grams a day in food and or drink) then maybe a couple of scrambled eggs for dinner....Happy is a catchy song also like Hunter, it's catchy too!

Has anybody ever been personally affected by bad weather, IE floods, tornado's ect..

The 73 tornado's came close that year, other than that I have been very fortunate not to have had any major weather catastrophes..Reason I ask, just seen the floods some are dealing with in the southern states..
The house that my paternal grandparents lived in got wrecked by a tornado one time. They were not hurt though. They got a trailer-home out of the deal. They were poor as church mice.

The thread on here that asks the "Scariest thing you have ever experienced?" I have refrained from trying to answer because I can't pick out just one and don't feel like writing a book. Tet of 68 provided plenty, open heart surgery and a few other slice and dice situations provided plenty also. But I will share my greatest fear and that is losing loved ones and topping that list is the fear that I would out live my children. That one I haven't had to experience and that makes the rest bearable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT