ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

th

Yeah, that's a mullet.

Pushing 11:30 am in the Panhandle and still torn between sitting in the wind on the beach or a nap. This pace sucks and I don't seem to be able to slow it down. Yesterday I was out there minding my own damn business and trying to enjoy the sights but three 20 year old college girls in bikinis were dancing around blocking my view of the water. Inconsiderate ass holes! Or bouncing ass holes, I did get a bit confused.

Did you use the parable of the ant and the grasshopper by any chance? That's one of my faves. (Not the kick-ass Kung-Fu Grasshopper, but rather the lazy POS grasshopper who didn't store up any food for the winter.)

didn't he eat the ant when he was hungry in the winter? which, in my limited experience, only proves that hard working animals make for a tastier meal.

I dunno man. The harder they work, the more tougher the source of food.

Who would you rather eat. Jared from Subway or Usain Bolt?

from the looks of the news stories, it seems Jared loved eating
I just got the news that a friend's son has died. I only knew the kid through stories that his dad told. Mostly he was a screw up and at 30 yo his parents were still paying most of his way. Sad news. Even if he was screwed up. Kinda lost for words.

sorry dude :( that really sucks. everybody is somebody's child. My condolences.

I just got the news that a friend's son has died. I only knew the kid through stories that his dad told. Mostly he was a screw up and at 30 yo his parents were still paying most of his way. Sad news. Even if he was screwed up. Kinda lost for words.

This is indeed sad news. The life decisions the kid made surely does not temper the parents grief in this case, I'm sure they are devastated. If they were doing their best to help him even into his 30s then they no doubt loved him dearly.

All you can do is be as supportive of your friend as you can, offer hope if you can. It doesn't take any fancy words.

This is indeed sad news. The life decisions the kid made surely does not temper the parents grief in this case, I'm sure they are devastated. If they were doing their best to help him even into his 30s then they no doubt loved him dearly.

All you can do is be as supportive of your friend as you can, offer hope if you can. It doesn't take any fancy words.

Yes. This. FCC.

Sitting on the toilet dropping a deuce and in walks this black guy (or a white guy that sounds very black) and he's mumbling to himself, "wantin me tuh baby sit his ass. Shiiiit." Stands at the urinal next to me and unloads what sounds like a firehose at max pressure, cuts a couple audible farts, and then the piss stops abruptly with no trickling or "slowing down". Hear him whip it back in his jogging pants and as he's walking out says "Shiiiiiiit" again.

[roll]

Whole thing took about 15 seconds.

Dude's definitely got some piss in his drawers but I doubt he cares. Was quite annoyed.

Did he wash his hands?

Sitting on the toilet dropping a deuce and in walks this black guy (or a white guy that sounds very black) and he's mumbling to himself, "wantin me tuh baby sit his ass. Shiiiit." Stands at the urinal next to me and unloads what sounds like a firehose at max pressure, cuts a couple audible farts, and then the piss stops abruptly with no trickling or "slowing down". Hear him whip it back in his jogging pants and as he's walking out says "Shiiiiiiit" again.

[roll]

Whole thing took about 15 seconds.

Dude's definitely got some piss in his drawers but I doubt he cares. Was quite annoyed.
Pitino?

How many brain cells does a normal person lose when they read this stuff? A better question would be does a normal person read this stuff? How long does one stay awake at night wondering if he washes his dick before or after taking a piss? I have pissed down my legs and on the floor but never my hands. Anyway things seem back to normal on here and it is fun again, less brain cells or not.

How many brain cells does a normal person lose when they read this stuff? A better question would be does a normal person read this stuff? How long does one stay awake at night wondering if he washes his dick before or after taking a piss? I have pissed down my legs and on the floor but never my hands. Anyway things seem back to normal on here and it is fun again, less brain cells or not.

So does that mean you wash your hands before or after taking a piss? We also need to know your wiping habits as well (back to front/front to back, standing, squatting, sitting with a raised cheek)?

So does that mean you wash your hands before or after taking a piss? We also need to know your wiping habits as well (back to front/front to back, standing, squatting, sitting with a raised cheek)?

Sometimes I get a bit paranoid and wash my hands before and after taking a piss. Sometimes I wash my dick so hard in the shower that I know it is clean and don't feel the need to wash before or after pissing. I've never wiped my dick after pissing, if you meant my ass, I come from a very poor family so I make three sheets of toilet paper work and go in a back and forth and also use a digging motion. My fingers end up doing most of the work though so that means I use more soap to clean them, so I'm not sure if I'm actually saving any money that way.

Sometimes I get a bit paranoid and wash my hands before and after taking a piss. Sometimes I wash my dick so hard in the shower that I know it is clean and don't feel the need to wash before or after pissing. I've never wiped my dick after pissing, if you meant my ass, I come from a very poor family so I make three sheets of toilet paper work and go in a back and forth and also use a digging motion. My fingers end up doing most of the work though so that means I use more soap to clean them, so I'm not sure if I'm actually saving any money that way.
oh-thats-nasty...jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT