ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Science Break

At 44 million light years from Earth, M98 is in the constellation of Coma Berenices. Also seen is a satellite dwarf galaxy that lies near the bottom right edge of M98.
messier-98-spiral-galaxy-cfht-coelum.jpg

A couple of more distant galaxies appear face-on to us, along with a large and even more remote cluster of galaxies, which appears as the foggy area of tiny dots lower left..

Thanks Jedwar. Maybe I do need to go back to my roots. If Stella can find her groove in a 1990 black romance movie then maybe I can too.

LEK- ha ha ha ha that shits deep!

Catfan- maybe I've become more of an idea man rather than a doer. Hmmm

Don't get down on yourself Willy. Idea men are doers. Have you determined how much start up capital would be required?

Come on Willy. The D-league is built around living vicariously through others. Most everybody brings something for everyone else.

Ghost is the ladies man. When we read his exploits, it's a way for us to live it too.

You bring a certain bizarness that the rest of us couldn't get away with. We are all counting on you. Get out in the hallway and sniff those panties. Be selfless. It is not for you alone that you sniff, but for the collective D.

Do it.

--Well, Tommy still sucks I see. I seriously think you get worse as a poster with every minute that passes.

-- We are beating Florida tomorrow but probably not by much. I haven't read any updates on Willis but I would be surprised if he plays. If Poythress is gonna go for a goose egg and five fouls maybe he won't play either.
He must have posted, it's flattering to have that much power over someone, but boring. Dude just takes nuts in his mouth daily and begs for more. Like begging to be in this thread. I just don't get it. I guess he is the felcher of the D.

I don't know about UF. No Willis. Saturday game should be good.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Man, Willy is all smoke and mirrors. He goes to work daily and has a wife, and is faithful. You all would be surprised how normal he is. Now, a lifetime ago, no, but now, yea.

Maybe hitting up the Paducah region and hook up with Mav. Tequila and pickle juice.

Willy- I'll be down in 7 months.

MWUAHAHHAHAHAH

smoke-mirrors-effusion.jpg

Can't wait to see ya down here man.

Willy how are the beaches in Jax? Thinking about going somewhere different

Not bad man. I like the beaches there. If you want the waves, stay on the east side. The west side has kinda boring water to play in. St. Augustine is another fun place.

If you do decide to make it to Jax. Let me know, I got a UK buddy up there who gets some killer weed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT