ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I agree that Poythress can be very good and the team needs GOOD Poythress. He had a good game last night. Just means he's due a couple shitty ones now. Always been about a 1:3 good:shit ratio with him. Will Poythress show up in Nashville or will it be Pussthress?

Yep. Which poy shows up. The I hate basketball Poy or the I wanna dominate Poy.

He got 14 points, but I think 1 rebound.

I'm actually cool with Lee and Humphries grabbing all the rebounds, we just need consistent inside scoring other than Briscoe lay-ups.

CPu6BX4WoAAXepy.jpg

Buy a motorcycle, get a peter extension, maybe an ass tattoo, some cool dark sunglasses with head strap and some cool ass cowboy boots with stainless steel toe tips plus a pack of kool filter kings.. You will be good to go

I've thought about getting a motorcycle. Don't have any tats and don't plan on ever getting any...don't smoke either so that's a no go on the Kools.

As far as the extension...I'm thinking that would just make things worse.

Well I'll be sure and let you guys know which Poythress shows up Saturday since I'll be seeing him in person with my own 2 eyes.

Buddy I play ball with just called and said his coworker could get us tickets for $50 each and he's never seen UK play live. 11:30 ultrasound in Murfreesboro and then UK/Vandy downtown at 3:00. Got a nice little Saturday planned, fellers.

[smoke]
Nice !!!!!!!! Color me jealous. Have fun.

When did the Pacific Northwest decide to send all it's weather over to Georgia?

All it ever does is freaking rain here. West Georgia is already ugly as hell. (never come here if you don't have to)throw gray sky, bare treetops and cold-ass rain into the mix and this place is downright depressing. Almost like walking through a post-apocalypse world.

When did the Pacific Northwest decide to send all it's weather over to Georgia?

All it ever does is freaking rain here. West Georgia is already ugly as hell. (never come here if you don't have to)throw gray sky, bare treetops and cold-ass rain into the mix and this place is downright depressing. Almost like walking through a post-apocalypse world.

If you were emo, you'd actualy be happy with the rain.

Vamps and Goths enjoy rain too.

Buy a motorcycle, get a peter extension, maybe an ass tattoo, some cool dark sunglasses with head strap and some cool ass cowboy boots with stainless steel toe tips plus a pack of kool filter kings.. You will be good to go

55, that's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard, cause it should be Marlboro reds in the box. FCC.

Well I'll be sure and let you guys know which Poythress shows up Saturday since I'll be seeing him in person with my own 2 eyes.

Buddy I play ball with just called and said his coworker could get us tickets for $50 each and he's never seen UK play live. 11:30 ultrasound in Murfreesboro and then UK/Vandy downtown at 3:00. Got a nice little Saturday planned, fellers.

[smoke]
You just make sure that you get us a win, kid.

So if you become one with the soil, couldn't it also be expected that you get sucked up into the atmosphere as moisture and then dropped back down as a rain drop or hail stone...or snow flake for any queers here (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Damn. Damn. Damn. Precisely!

May my seamen remnants rain down upon thee earth peasants....and queers....for eternity muhahahahahahahahaahha.

Our daughter's FIL just died this morning. 2 months short of turning 98. All is well, he wanted to go and be with his wife. He didn't have much quality of life the last few years. He was 3 years older than my dad. Dad has been dead almost 22 years.

Sorry, Don. I guess that's the best way to go. If you live to 98 I think you pretty much kicked life's ass.

Damnit, Speers!

I thought we had a shot at winning @ Vandy. But with Speers at the game I'm sure he will find a way to eff it up for the rest of BBN. He'll probably get drunk, throw a hot dog at a ref and get a technical foul called on himself in the waning seconds of the game or some stupid ish like that. Gonna go ahead and chalk up a loss for the Cats. Why couldn't you just leave well enough alone…Speers? Just stay home!!!

I keed…I keed. Have a great time at the game, Speers. Glad you are getting the opportunity to go.

{{But if we do lose…I think we all know in advance the reason for the loss.}}

told you all back a few weeks ago about that dream I had where I cost UK a game in the NCAA Tournament because I yelled at the ref from the stands as the clock ran out and he hit UK with a tech because of it haha.

Last time I watched UK play at Vandy... winter 2008. UK got beat by like 41. Worst loss in UK history in SEC play. I was there. Hoping for some redemption this weekend. If UK loses I'm never going to another game at Vandy again.

Damnit, Speers! Do the right thing. Don't go to this game.

If I go thru with it, I'm gonna try to arrange things so the tree is placed in a secure location so nobody pees on me after I'm dead.

I'm also considering being burned on a big funeral pyre just like Darth Vader.

Well, you do have a couple of ways of thinking about this.

1. if your're buried in a coffin, at least the pee won't really get on your decaying body

2. is it really that bad to be peed on?

Well, you do have a couple of ways of thinking about this.

1. if your're buried in a coffin, at least the pee won't really get on your decaying body

2. is it really that bad to be peed on?

Yep. Being peed on (dead or alive) is a step below being pistol whipped. And there's not much further you can go down on the totem pole of shame after that. That's it. That's pretty much rock bottom. Unless you are really freaky and get off on being peed on. I would venture to guess that willy is either into that sort of thing or at the very least has tried it either willingly or unwillingly at some point in time.

To each his own i reckon.

Yep. Being peed on (dead or alive) is a step below being pistol whipped. And there's not much further you can go down on the totem pole of shame after that. That's it. That's pretty much rock bottom. Unless you are really freaky and get off on being peed on. I would venture to guess that willy is either into that sort of thing or at the very least has tried it either willingly or unwillingly at some point in time.

To each his own i reckon.

But what really gives pee it's "value" is our perceptions. Which leads back to the half empty/half full analogy.

But what really gives pee it's "value" is our perceptions. Which leads back to the half empty/half full analogy.

Nope. Perceptions are not in play here. Pee is pee. A full glass of pee is pee. A glass with one ounce of pee is still pee. And if someone pees on you…then you have been peed on. At that point, you slide straight to the bottom of the totem pole of shame. Do not pass "Go". Do not collect $200…unless, of course, that was the amount agreed upon ahead of time.

Nope. Perceptions are not in play here. Pee is pee. A full glass of pee is pee. A glass with one ounce of pee is still pee. And if someone pees on you…then you have been peed on. At that point, you slide straight to the bottom of the totem pole of shame. Do not pass "Go". Do not collect $200…unless, of course, that was the amount agreed upon ahead of time.
[laughing]

[roll]

That was awesome!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT