ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I find it absurd that in your backyard, you can't grow a plant for you to use... Kinda like Ghandi and the Sea Salt (except for the big dude pile of lumpy headed Indians)... Shits there, go use it and enjoy.

That basically ended in 1920 when the damned government decided good people would be stone sober.

My father was born in 1902 and for the first 18 years of his life you could grow your pot, dad would go to the store (3 miles away in a little town) and for five cents get his grandfather two weeks supply of opium. But that shit ended real quickly when the 'good' Christians decided to end the alleged debauchery of freedom and got prohibition passed.

I am a libertarian and would love for the government to be libertarian. But big brother tells us what we can and cannot do. Yet we keep electing these assholes who preach freedom and do ever thing in their power to control you by restricting and controlling all aspects of your life.

In this current election cycle only one libertarian ran and the freedom hating people of America refused to support Rand Paul. It will never change. We "free" people always choose security over freedom.

Screw security, give me freedom. But I can't talk people into being free.

Last edited:
  • I smoked some marijuana a few times. It always choked me and made me drunk. I have never bought any. I don't know people who smoke it regularly except for the countless losers that smoke it. People will do anything to smoke it. I doubt that it is non-habit forming. I dgaf if you smoke it. It's your life and your business.
  • I wouldn't give af if beer, wine and liquors were discontinued.
  • I'd have to find a new line of work.
  • Use your head. Be careful.

He was our starting DE and Stoops was praising him for his on the field and off the field actions...

Then that happened.

More details in the paper this morning. He had 3/4lb vac-sealed in the passenger seat, but a 1/4lb open which they eventually found in his pants. Dumbass went to get a free QP and he couldn't wait an hour to get back and smoke it. Dumbass.

Have you seen the leaders in the NFL...a lot of drug addicts. They don't feel a damn thing.

That's my whole thing: this is football. The amount is drugs that players take just to be physically able to play is not a concern to folks, so WGAF about hatcher loving weed? Oh, the cops. Makes perfect sense.

That basically ended in 1920 when the damned government decided good people would be stone sober.

My father was born in 1902 and for the first 18 years of his life you could grow your pot, dad would go to the store (3 miles away in a little town) and for five cents get his grandfather two weeks supply of opium. But that shit ended real quickly when the 'good' Christians decided to end the alleged debauchery of freedom and got prohibition passed.

I am a libertarian and would love for the government to be libertarian. But big brother tells us what we can and cannot do. Yet we keep electing these assholes who preach freedom and do ever thing in their power to control you by restricting and controlling all aspects of your life.

In this current election cycle only one libertarian ran and the freedom hating people of America refused to support Rand Paul. It will never change. We "free" people always choose security over freedom.

Methodists FTL.

• I have never smoked pot, doubt I ever will
  • Don't care if other adults do it
  • I don't have a tattoo either, probably never will
  • Mash - I think the deal is do it if you want, but don't get caught. It brings too much negative attention to the program.
  • Wish our Cats had a week off like Iowa. They could use the break to heal.
  • All SEC injury/kicked off the team team: Canty, Hornsby, Punter, Poythress, ????
  • I'm gonna work my 8-5 today, go home watch the game, then do consulting work til late.
  • Finally got the house cleaned up over the weekend.
  • I'm a dull boy.

Haven't, but would. I've never smoked anything, so I'd probably suck at it. Gimme some brownies instead.

Driving the wheels off of our vehicles lately. Kids are busy.

Get to sit down and watch an uninterrupted game tonight. Surprising,

Last practice of the bball season last night. Head coach didn't show for the 3rd weeknight practice/game in a row. Stick to your commitments, bruh. He's just a kid, and a lawyer, so I should've known what to expect.

One more snow day just for kicks, I say.

Stay classy.

Morning D. Greetings from the shanty. Hope this day treats you well.

More coffee.......and maybe a doughnut or two.
I had a real craving for doughnuts with chocolate icing (long johns) for a few weeks. Really wanted them for my birthday. So last Sat, I went out to get some. Wal Mart = out, Hy Vee (cause I ain't got no Krogers) = out, Dunkin = huge line + over-priced.

Went back to Wal Mart & got the lady there to put the chocolate icing on some of the glazed ones. Pretty good sugar buzz. Tasted good, but 3 made my stomach hurt.

Maybe the Millennials should host a professional identity convention.

Millennial doctors, lawyers, astronauts, rocket scientists, senators, CEOs from all across the land can come. If you want to be a doctor, you shouldn't let 20 years of schooling and countless certifications, degrees, and experience get in your way.

You can overcome. You can be a doctor or a senator or a Supreme Court Justice too......just BELIEVE and falsify.

Millennial doctors, lawyers, astronauts, rocket scientists, senators, CEOs from all across the land can come. If you want to be a doctor, you shouldn't let 20 years of schooling and countless certifications, degrees, and experience get in your way.

You can overcome. You can be a doctor or a senator or a Supreme Court Justice too......just BELIEVE and falsify.

I identify as a millennial lesbian who specializes in flamboyant horticulture.

I believe in that. I support that. I have wanted to be a dog forever, and I think I would be good at it.

I had a real craving for doughnuts with chocolate icing (long johns) for a few weeks. Really wanted them for my birthday. So last Sat, I went out to get some. Wal Mart = out, Hy Vee (cause I ain't got no Krogers) = out, Dunkin = huge line + over-priced.

Went back to Wal Mart & got the lady there to put the chocolate icing on some of the glazed ones. Pretty good sugar buzz. Tasted good, but 3 made my stomach hurt.

You worked hard for those donuts. Glad they tasted good. Sorry they hurt your stomach...

Shew. I ate fazolis for the first time in ages Sunday night. Gorged. Not satisfied, I ate like 9 fresh baked cookies after that. I either slept or went into a coma, but I woke up next morning and hurried to the toilet where I spent a large part of the day, tbh. I think I shit 6-7 times. No clue what happened in my stomach, but it wasn't good.

I believe in that. I support that. I have wanted to be a dog forever, and I think I would be good at it.

You worked hard for those donuts. Glad they tasted good. Sorry they hurt your stomach...

Shew. I ate fazolis for the first time in ages Sunday night. Gorged. Not satisfied, I ate like 9 fresh baked cookies after that. I either slept or went into a coma, but I woke up next morning and hurried to the toilet where I spent a large part of the day, tbh. I think I shit 6-7 times. No clue what happened in my stomach, but it wasn't good.
It was worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT