ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I feel you Mash.....just depends on where it was at in the supply chain.

Plant to hand, significantly cheaper. Even if he paid $5k, though....you're looking at flipping it as "fity-hun", that's a $1400 profit, probably more if you can squeek out some $60 or even $70 half Qs which they most undoubtedly could on that campus.

I have a feeling that was meant to be dispersed through the team, but maybe he did have a side business as a plug.

I feel you Mash.....just depends on where it was at in the supply chain.

Plant to hand, significantly cheaper. Even if he paid $5k, though....you're looking at flipping it as "fity-hun", that's a $1400 profit, probably more if you can squeek out some $60 or even $70 half Qs which they most undoubtedly could on that campus.

I have a feeling that was meant to be dispersed through the team, but maybe he did have a side business as a plug.

Bet that it's it.

What's the chance of growing a plant good enough to yield primo buds?

I mean you can get stoned huffing glue or jenkum.

But if I wanted some sticky Headband or Romulan, would I need a degree in botany or some horticulture action to GROW Mendecino County quality shit?

I find it absurd that in your backyard, you can't grow a plant for you to use... Kinda like Ghandi and the Sea Salt (except for the big dude pile of lumpy headed Indians)... Shits there, go use it and enjoy.

Last edited:
Kooky, I dunno. I think you really just need to have good seeds. Or if grown hydro, a nice healthy stem off a primo plant. Don't think you need to be Mr. Dr. Professor. Greenthumb in order to grow good shit. Just need to know the basics and read a lot of High Times kinda material before you try it.

I had a friend who bought a Phototron. He would grow his weed in that thing but would unplug it because he got paranoid that his electric bill spike would trigger an investigation... Meanwhile he was just paranoid from all the shitty Sativa he was smoking.

Indica, Beyoncés.

I had a friend who bought a Phototron. He would grow his weed in that thing but would unplug it because he got paranoid that his electric bill spike would trigger an investigation... Meanwhile he was just paranoid from all the shitty Sativa he was smoking.

Indica, Beyoncés.

At this point, I'm just happy I can buy weed. haha Sativa, Indica it don't matter to me. Now, what will be freaky is, is when we can go into a store and buy it over the counter. I'll spend hours in there just staring at it.

Ever been to Amsterdam?

No. But about 3 years ago. My wife did. She had an 8 hour layover in Amsterdam and went to the weed shop. She smoked some killer stuff. I was so pissed and jealous. I shoulda been happy for her, but ya know what? I wasn't, I was more mad that my wife who doesn't even like weed that much, got to go to a f***** weed shop in Amsterdam before me.

Indica, Beyoncés.
Tried Phototron with a friend about 10 years ago. Mixed results. Killer pot requires the correct light spectrum. Must also pay attention to the odor if growing indoors. Based on everything I've read, some of the better grow-ops in CO are really producing excellent herb and they continue producing high-quality stuff grow-cycle after grow-cycle.

No. But about 3 years ago. My wife did. She had an 8 hour layover in Amsterdam and went to the weed shop. She smoked some killer stuff. I was so pissed and jealous. I shoulda been happy for her, but ya know what? I wasn't, I was more mad that my wife who doesn't even like weed that much, got to go to a f***** weed shop in Amsterdam before me.

It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause get a load of this, all right? If you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

Evening guys and gals! Damn, y'all talking about bud and I'd kill to be able to smoke some, especially tonight. Damn knees are KILLING me, but it's my own fault..........

Car has an electrical issue: the parking lights won't turn off. Took it to the shop this morning. Rather than catch a ride, or call a cab, I decided to enjoy the walk home. Not the best idea I've had. Took me almost two hours, I figure it to be about 7 miles. Hell, I'd kill for a Lortab right now. I've had one knee replaced, and the other one needs it. I'm a dumbass.

I saw where Hatcher messed up again and got kicked off the team. Dumbass.

Forgot to buy extra smokes before I dropped off the car, and I am not, and cannot walk to the nearest store, so I'm trying to be judicious with them. Dumbass.

Been a dumbass kind of day.

Now I'll read some of the prior posts from you guys.

Just got off the phone with my ex. I thought somebody had died. No. She wanted to know why I never brought any of my compadres around while we were married. Seems like my nephew in law (former) saw me over the weekend with some "funny" people (her exact words). Since I was with her for 24 years, I new when she was at the breaking down point so (like I did WHEN we were married) I talked her down from the ledge. Yeah, I don't hate her, just tired of the drama.

Here's a quick transcript (with what I was actually thinking in italics)

Her: What happened between us?
Me: I guess we just grew apart. HELL, woman, YOU wanted to get a divorce, not me

Her: You never brought your friends around while we were married
Me: Because they were just guys I shot pool with. Now that I'm single again, I can hang out on the weekends. I consider them friends after 18 months doing the pre-divorce separation from you and 2 years since our divorce. You already knew about Chuck and Edward (the guys I was with this past weekend).

Her: Well, you sound content.
Me: No, just taking things day by day. HELL YES I'M CONTENT! I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOODY ASS ANYMORE!

You get the idea...

I played online with an outfit out of the Bahamas last year. Lasted a month before I realized I was way out of my league. Only lost $300, but still learned a lot.
I used to average about $1000/month for over a year back in 2003 online (not including live). Game has changed a lot. Much more "gambling " than it used to be. I was a small time grinder. Kept ledgers. $18k 2003 in profit. $12k for 2004.

Just got off the phone with my ex. I thought somebody had died. No. She wanted to know why I never brought any of my compadres around while we were married. Seems like my nephew in law (former) saw me over the weekend with some "funny" people (her exact words). Since I was with her for 24 years, I new when she was at the breaking down point so (like I did WHEN we were married) I talked her down from the ledge. Yeah, I don't hate her, just tired of the drama.

Here's a quick transcript (with what I was actually thinking in italics)

Her: What happened between us?
Me: I guess we just grew apart. HELL, woman, YOU wanted to get a divorce, not me

Her: You never brought your friends around while we were married
Me: Because they were just guys I shot pool with. Now that I'm single again, I can hang out on the weekends. I consider them friends after 18 months doing the pre-divorce separation from you and 2 years since our divorce. You already knew about Chuck and Edward (the guys I was with this past weekend).

Her: Well, you sound content.
Me: No, just taking things day by day. HELL YES I'M CONTENT! I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOODY ASS ANYMORE!

You get the idea...

It's manipulation from the Martyr role.

• Mornin, posters.
  • 57°F and still raining in Johns Creek. Please stop. IFR.
  • Mug of Keurig Dark Magic going.
  • Sugar is looking for QB. We are on the gazebo, and her eyes are trained on the backdoor. Guess I need to get the little girl some cover,
  • Gameday. Must win game. Cats are beat up. Not worried about the effort we will get from Tyler, Jamal, Briscoe, Humphries. Everybody else ????????? Worried about those foul-calling sumbritches. Ride the stallions I guess.
  • Sinuses are a mess. Need to see my medica. No free time right now.
  • Taking some 12 hour Mucinex. They only last 9-10 hours for me.
  • Waiting for Tom Leach.
  • Have a good Tuesday.
  • Over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT